Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Amazon Prime Day:

Clarisonic brush heads, starting at $10.95.

Bath & Unwind

Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy. Free shipping on any purchase with code SHIP.

If anyone is interested, there are two boxes now available at Target:

Box 1 - $10

Spoiler
eb5’s original skin care facial cream
Chapstick Total Hydration Lip Scrub
L’Oréal Paris Revitalift Volume Filler Re-Volumizing Cream and Serum
Nexxus Comb Thru Hairspray
Revlon Kiss Balm
Amlactin Moisturizing Body Lotion
Beautiful Nutrition Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment
Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Day Lotion

com / p /-/A-51735479

Box 2 - $5

Spoiler
Colgate Enamel Health Whitening Toothpaste
Mane ’n Tail Shampoo
Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Leave-In Conditioner
Vaseline Intensive Cocoa Radiant Lotion
Miss Jessie’s Quick Curls
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Shampoo and Conditioner
Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula Body Lotion

com / p / target-january-beauty-box-2/-/A-51735485

Note: you can use the $3 off coupon from the Dec box for these....also, worth mentioning - they're Advent Calendar is now 1/2 off ($12.49)

If you have a $3 coupon, you will probably need to have them manually apply it through chat. Mine wasn't working, but they applied it through chat right away.

Highlighted

Wonder if this is their new GWP standard (since before it was with ANY purchase). 

This is not the same. The ones that are with any purchase are targeted. This is general, and the general ones almost always have a higher purchase minimum. Although I did get an email, this is also listed in the gift with purchase section online. 

Cross posting the Love Your Skin events:

Sephora: Jan 11- Jan 22

Spoiler

Ulta: Jan 8 - Jan 28

Spoiler

Calendar of events 

The site is still in "countdown" mode (the extension is LOVEYOURSKIN)  

I really want the deals from the 11th and the 12th, but I just know Ulta will ship unusually fast and not transfer to USPS, so it will sit on my doorstep for days! I may ship them to my Dad's house.

Hello! 

Im hoping someone could share the contact of a Nordstrom SA? I want to purchase a few Tom ford lipsticks and would love the hook up with gwps I see many share over the years. 

Thank you! 

@pinyo PM me if you are still looking for a contact! Smiley Happy

Does anyone have an Urban Decay coupon/promo code? Or code for an AllNighter spray from UD direct? About to place an order and would be so grateful! Thanks all!!

Appreciate the call call out and redirect @ZombieMetroAnt! I was so confused! I thought I had posted in the new one. Ha!!

I think I am too late. I have a 10 % off your next order code. You can try . I am not sure if it will work for you. Do you want me to PM you ?

30% off at Dermstore with MYSTERY30 with the normal brand exclusions. 

MYSTERY20 will also work for brands that are not eligible for 25% or higher discounts. 

Yes! Thank you @snickerdoodle10. I was just hoping for a 30% off code!

I am a spoiled lil DEAL brat now and I refuse to purchase anything full price ( You all spoiled me lol ! )

I missed the LA GIRL black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. Do we know if they do any other sales through out the year ? I can't find any coupon codes out there . Please help Smiley Very Happy 

@Zebracakex I haven't purchased clothes to groceries at full price for many years Smiley Tongue

Omg very jealous of the people shop deal! You guys are getting some good stuff.. is anyone willing to help me ship to Toronto? I'll send you coffee crisp lol.

As much as I want a coffee crisp, I will probably not even be around when my order arrives. 

Welp, I got sucked in to the People shop thing, too.

I also got the LAQA 5 piece lip set. All for a sweet $29 and change. I was able to get free shipping as well. Can't believe it got sucked in so easily!

what were the promo codes used are you able to stack ?

Placed another order this morning!  I am so weak haha Smiley Indifferent

Here's a late welcome. I love your screen name.

I've gone through 7 pages and I can't tell where everyone was shopping at.  What website was this?

@itscarin The people shop!

1 Reply