Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Dark circles and anti ageing dry skin

Hi I am 38, need a solution for dark circles and antiageing treatments.I have dry skin.

Re: Dark circles and anti ageing dry skin

Hi honey! You could try a vitamin C product for your under eyes but more often than not dark circles tend to be genetic. Sometimes they're caused by allergies. I wouldn't want you to unnecessarily buy something but again some have had success with vitamin C. For anti-aging,dry skin it depends on your budget. If you have quite a bit to work with, I'd recommend any of Tata Harper's Anti-aging Skincare products. They're all fantastic and effective. I'm not sure I'm supposed to be helpful or guide you to Sephora sold products lol. A couple I've recently been using aren't here that I'm aware of but Exuviance Age Reverse +Rebuild -5 Cream is AHmazing! Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum is really good as are any of the Youth Renewal products from Murad. Dry skin of any age pretty much responds to the same things; hyaluronic acid and peptides. Drunk Elephant Protini™ Polypeptide Firming Refillable Moisturizer Is another good one for dry aging skin. Let me know if you need anything else.

Is the dry skin/darkness around the eyes or elsewhere? If you want to check it out,  try Tatcha The Silk Peony Melting Eye Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL.

Peony containing skin care products are so good! I haven't tried Tatcha's version but I know another that's great! Good suggestion!

1. I would recommend drinking water for dry skin, there could be a lot of stuff that causes bags to eyes

Different ethnic backgrounds are more prone to dark circles/dry skin than others so drinking water (which is always a good thing) is not necessarily advice she was looking for.

I am about to catch Michelle 62 and struggle with the same issue. Drinking a lot of water helps but I use moisturizer as well. Sephora can help you pick one out depending on skin condition etc.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing