Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

DER ÜBERHAUL

Um, so I might have needed a lot of retail therapy the last few months. Now I am home and was greeted with this when I arrived. 

wall.png

It took four days just to unbox. 

Re: DER ÜBERHAUL

Ohhh i just love everything you got! Smiley Very Happy

wow...it must take awhile to try all that out.

I think it will take AGES. I don't know when I will need to buy moisturizer again, haha. Or face wash. Or anything, haha. 

haha. Maybe now is the time to create a beauty blog! You could review all these items..or a youtube blog, I'm sure you'd get a lot of followers!

Whoa, amazing! Smiley Happy Welcome home!

OMG!  WOW! This might sound stupid but rikkie is this all for you or are you a make-up artist?  Must be fun to go through all these boxes =) I hope you enjoy all your wonderful stuff =)

Just a hoarder ummm, collector Smiley Happy I DO need to figure out what I want to do with myself, maybe I should consider doing makeup. Or maybe I will be a famous makeup blogger one day, haha. 

Ermagerd, you should have done unboxing video for that haul, that could have been a whole year's worth of youtube videos.

LOL, it would have taken an entire year to film! Also I am way too awkward in front of any camera! Nope nope nope, I asked my husband if we could just not have a photographer for our wedding, he said no, haha.

Ok!  Well I am also a hoarder, I mean collector Smiley Wink  I just love cosmetics so much!!!  I did study make-up artistry but not in the business.. long story.  Glad to know I'm not the only one Smiley Wink  Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! =)

Here on Beauty Talk you are FAR from the only one! Smiley Very Happy 

lol. Good to know =) At least now, I'm sure people on here will get you... my friends and family certainly don't. hahahaha

Whaaaaat???????? How did I end up here????? And I would do such a happy dance!!!!!

WOWOWOWOW! I am just kind of wondering, how much did you spend for all those Sephora orders?

I would be happy just to stare at all those boxes.

I actually have to know..I am adding it all up. 

Oh. MY. GAHHHHHHH!upload_4101855087682754766.gif

Tweaking out just thinking about what might be inside! 

I have no words. I am in awe!

But seriously, if you need help using anything up, feel free to send it my way! Smiley Tongue Haha, awesome haul. 

I call being after you in TSBs! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy