Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

DER ÜBERHAUL

Um, so I might have needed a lot of retail therapy the last few months. Now I am home and was greeted with this when I arrived. 

wall.png

It took four days just to unbox. 

Re: DER ÜBERHAUL

What fun that must have been getting to open all that.

Can't wait to see it all! I'm especially curious about the box at the tippy top marked "fragile"!

So tell me, does retail therapy actually work if you have to wait months to fondle your purchases? Smiley Happy

NO. Hahaha, you do not get the fulfilling feeling of receiving your things so you have to keep buying them! Also the sale section had a lot of good things the past few months!

That box was a little Atelier Cologne spray I believe. I wanted some Oolang Infini and did not want to pay $70 for a bottle! Smiley Happy

Oh.My.Word!!!!! Wowzers! It's like xmas, lol. The paper from those boxes must have been to the ceiling. 

OMG! lol thanks for sharing.  I feel better about my ten orders and three trips to the store this month now.

You must have been away, I take it!

This is three very busy months, free Rouge shipping made it be a loooot more boxes than it would have otherwise!

I showed my boyfriend this, and i said excally "You think i'm get too many boxes...."

Omg but what fun it must have been to open

I saw the picture and before even reading the posts I showed my guy, too. "See, I am not so bad."

I wonder how many of us will do that.

Um. A LOT? I'm sure gonna be one of them! Smiley Very Happy

Oh Rikkie perhaps you should revisit this link:       

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Off-Topic/SAA-AKA-SEPHORA-ADDICTS-ANONYMOUS/m-p/513653#M15951  Smiley Very Happy

When do we get to see whats inside?!?!

I am heading off now to take some pictures... it will have to go in batches. Eek. Smiley Happy

You can count on me stalking this thread to see them! I love hauls... and girl you've got the biggest one I've ever seen!

Yes pictures!

That's what she said. Smiley Wink 

Whoa.

Hail the queen Sephora shopper!

Lucky girl! 

Having haul envy!

swfupload_6000007980840303917.gif

Holy?!?!?!?!!! I bet.....10 Beautytester point that wall of box is taller than you.

Enjoy your hauls. lol.

248 Replies