Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Calling all FAB Fans

I signed up for emails at the First Aid Beauty website on Sunday and they sent me a 40% off coupon. Yep, you read that right 40%. I just placed and order for myself and some gifts for Christmas and got $70 off plus a free full size oatmeal mask, 1oz. ultra repair cream, and free shipping to boot. I don't know how long they're doing it but worth signing up for sure.

Re: Calling all FAB Fans

It might be just for new sign ups.  I only went there to hunt down more of the shave cream.

So wow, they ship FedEx from NJ.  I ordered yesterday morning and it's already here.  Awesome.

Any recommendations from FAB  for oily/cominatinal skin  ?

I'm a big fan of the radiance face pads.  I have oily skin (trends towards more combination in the winter time), and I love those.  I cut them in half and use them at night after washing my face.  I also just got a sample of the radiance facial serum and am hoping to pick up the Aglow kit from Sephora during the 20% off sale later this week.  Then, if I love the face wash and serum, I can use the 40% off coupon on FAB's website to purchase more.  

24 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors