Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Calling all FAB Fans

I signed up for emails at the First Aid Beauty website on Sunday and they sent me a 40% off coupon. Yep, you read that right 40%. I just placed and order for myself and some gifts for Christmas and got $70 off plus a free full size oatmeal mask, 1oz. ultra repair cream, and free shipping to boot. I don't know how long they're doing it but worth signing up for sure.

Re: Calling all FAB Fans

FAB is a great brand! I too have eczema and it's one of the few products that I can count on without having to worry about breaking out. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Holy cow !!!!!!! I'l be right back...............gotta go sign up !!!! Smiley Happy

Wow!  Thanks for posting! Just signed up!

Thanks, @bratknits!

You're welcome Smiley Happy

thank you bratknits - we love FAB around here - they just had a 40% off sale, so i am good for now; i think - better double check!

Dang.  Thank you!

Got this too, and another email for a free full size mask with any repair purchase. Mask email says expires 10/31; received 10/29

Emailed them for samples, and they tell me to go to Sephora and have one made...go figure!

I don't think they're set up for it.  From the shipping email I got it looks like they use a third party logistics company for shipping.  They're still pretty small so it makes sense.

Highlighted

Most companies use Newgistics for shipping (at least one way), no matter what their size..

Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors