Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Haul Stars

Calling all FAB Fans

I signed up for emails at the First Aid Beauty website on Sunday and they sent me a 40% off coupon. Yep, you read that right 40%. I just placed and order for myself and some gifts for Christmas and got $70 off plus a free full size oatmeal mask, 1oz. ultra repair cream, and free shipping to boot. I don't know how long they're doing it but worth signing up for sure.

Re: Calling all FAB Fans

40% off!? holy crap!  *goes immediately to sign up*

Oh man this is an exciting discount.  Bratknits you are my hero right now.

Sephora stopped carrying the shave cream and hubby and I both love it so I went looking for more.  It was too good not to share.

I appreciate it -- their Ultra Repair Concentrate keeps my excema in check enough that I can skip using a sterioid cream.  I'll have to check out that shave cream.  Thank!

Eczema is why we all use it too, it really helps.  Little sis' kid is headed to the doctor though, she was scratching like mad last night and when we stripped her down she has it all over her back and butt this time.  I think it's the weather, baby sis suddenly has a flare all over her face.

Thank goodness I don't have problems on my face.  My backside and legs are another thing entirely.  I had such a bad breakout years ago that I was told to use nothing but water for a couple of days until I could get to the dermatologist and he even biopsied behind my knee.  Thankfully I now keep a good lotion on an the concentrate works wonders.  (Now I just need to remember to put that small jar I filled last night into my purse so I can keep it with me.)  The concentrate was great for my mom's hives, too, so I'm going to order a jar for her.  She is going to have the best Christmas stocking ever.  Better than mine, that's for certain!  (Maybe I'll just get DH to wrap up some of these things for my stocking. Smiley Happy )

Yeah she's miserable when it flares because she always gets it on her face and her hands, the two most noticeable places possible.  I have one spot on my arm sometimes on my legs but I most get it behind and in, yeah as in inside, my ears.  

My worst places are my sides and hips.  I love that a lot of clothing no longer has tags at the back but I get terrible problems if I forget to take them out of the sides of clothes.  And too many seams at the hips are a nightmare.  The ears, however, sound like a really unhappy place to deal with it.  I can't imagine dealing with it as a small child.

I'm so glad to hear that it works for eczema. I usually steal my dad's prescription cream for the eczema on my hands, it will be nice to have something that can replace that.

FAB is a great brand! I too have eczema and it's one of the few products that I can count on without having to worry about breaking out. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine

Holy cow !!!!!!! I'l be right back...............gotta go sign up !!!! Smiley Happy

Wow!  Thanks for posting! Just signed up!

Thanks, @bratknits!

You're welcome Smiley Happy

thank you bratknits - we love FAB around here - they just had a 40% off sale, so i am good for now; i think - better double check!

Dang.  Thank you!

Got this too, and another email for a free full size mask with any repair purchase. Mask email says expires 10/31; received 10/29

Emailed them for samples, and they tell me to go to Sephora and have one made...go figure!

I don't think they're set up for it.  From the shipping email I got it looks like they use a third party logistics company for shipping.  They're still pretty small so it makes sense.

Most companies use Newgistics for shipping (at least one way), no matter what their size..

So I'm signed up for their e-mails, got the one about the free full size mask, but can't find one for the 40% off. Is it at the bottom of some e-mail that skimmed over? 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 26 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors