Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

C'mon Sephora! You couldn't stagger shipping lol?!

So UPS just came. My husband is home... 3 boxes on one day looks worse that 3 over time I think. ๐Ÿค”

Just tell him it was the all the same order but they got...

Just tell him it was the all the same order but they got sent from different distro centers so they came in different boxes. ๐Ÿ˜† This happened with my order the other day. They sent one tiny, brow kit in its own big box with a bunch of paper. Like really? Just put it in an envelope. My apartment office is getting wind of my addiction.

RE: C'mon Sephora! You couldn't stagger shipping lol?!

I understand 100%! And I swear UPS enjoys lining my boxes up side by side on the front porch bench just to make it look like thereโ€™s more there! My husband and I have separate bank accounts so he doesnโ€™t know what I spend on makeup. Plus I have told him that Iโ€™m just using up all my โ€œbeauty pointsโ€ to make these purchases.. lol I doubt he would mind, probably just roll his eyes but when thereโ€™s so many boxes coming in lately, why push my luck? ๐Ÿ˜„

Yeah I got two packages today.. My husband Doesn't get it.

Yeah I got two packages today.. My husband Doesn't get it.

Re: C'mon Sephora! You couldn't stagger shipping lol?!

fortunately, on most days my husband gets home from.work an hour after me, so I have plenty of time to open my packages and put them away before he gets home. However, at this point, he's gotten used to getting packages at the house every other day and has gotten to know the mail person too haha.

I once got caught trying to kick a stack of just-arrived...

I once got caught trying to kick a stack of just-arrived boxes into the front hall closet. Husband laughed and just kept walking by. I don't think he minds, but he certainly can make the comments. Such as "Everyday is Christmas around here!" And my personal favorite, said while gazing at me, recitation style, "Was this the face that launch'd a thousand shipments..." etc etc

RE: C'mon Sephora! You couldn't stagger shipping lol?!

We have the ring doorbell cameras which makes it worse if Iโ€™m not home first to get rid of them! I told him I purposefully order separately because every order gets samples so I take advantage since shipping is free. Maybe that helps just a little lol

I do the same thing and told my husband the same thing! I...

I do the same thing and told my husband the same thing! I still get the jokes.

I sometimes get "is it christmas?" coming up in elevator...

I sometimes get "is it christmas?" coming up in elevator of our condo with a few parcels. They come in clusters it seems especially if they're in big boxes

@Kalex, I'm not sure I understand the problem, I'd be exc...

@kalex, I'm not sure I understand the problem, I'd be excited to get 3 shipments in one day ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Yeah, I got a mini lecture about having "too much" makeup...

Yeah, I got a mini lecture about having "too much" makeup. And "Do I maybe think I have a problem?" The answer to that was "No." And "Go away." ๐Ÿ˜‚
Anonymous Insider

RE: Yeah, I got a mini lecture about having \\\"too much\\\" makeup...

Anonymous Insider

RE: @Kalex, I'm not sure I understand the problem, I'd be exc...

^^^ No man to spy my purchases ๐Ÿ˜‰ though I do often feel...

^^^ No man to spy my purchases ๐Ÿ˜‰ though I do often feel judged by my mailman ๐Ÿ™ˆ

RE: @Kalex, I'm not sure I understand the problem, I'd be exc...

@GG84 I would too. I think she didnโ€™t wanted her husband to see it.

Oh haha #KNC24 that makes more sense!

Oh haha @KNC24 that makes more sense!
15 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 47 Hearts Given
  • 11 Contributors
Photos1
testing