Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
Anonymous Insider

Boxycharm? yay or nah?

I want to subscribe to boxycharm but i don't know if it's worth it or not... should i do it? And could you give me some reasons of why i i should or shouldn't?

Re: Boxycharm? yay or nah?

If you are trying to build your makeup and makeup tools collection boxycharm is a great box. I'm also a fairly new subscriber but I love getting full size items and I've got to try some brands I probably would not have purchased from on my own. If you check out mysubscriptionaddiction you can see the past boxes and the value is always substantially higher than the cost. 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Boxycharm? yay or nah?

Those all seem like great reasons why i should get it. So thank you for the advice!

I've only had it a month so far, but I love it so far. I believe the wait list is still down and you're guaranteed a Tarte palette along with a lot of other great goodies, so this month is an extra great deal. I'd say try it out while you're sure to get a good box, and if next month doesn't look like your thing you can always cancel. 

Anonymous Insider

Okay thank you! I'll definitely take that into consideration. Thanks for the help!

@Anonymous

There's been a great deal of discussion about boxycharm in the subscription thread lately...check it out!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/Subscription-box-photo-sharing/m-p/973905#M103434

Anonymous Insider

Okay i'll check it out! thanks!
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing