Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Black Friday

Anyone stoked on Black Friday yet and is there anything in particular you’re hoping is on sale? I’ve been Rouge for years and never shopped at Sephora on the holiday so suggestions would be sweet!

RE: Black Friday

I’m literally the only one in my family that is into makeup/skincare! Spending my money on the gift sets would be a waste for me. But if they have anything from caudalie, ole henriksen or sol de janeiro, I’m so down to splurge on myself.

Re: Black Friday

Last year there was a mini tarte lippie duo for $10 or $15, I love picking up those little gifts

RE: Re: Black Friday

I’m literally the only one in my family that is into makeup/skincare! Spending my money on the gift sets would be a waste for me. But if they have anything from caudalie, ole henriksen or sol de janeiro, I’m so down to splurge on myself!

@DEEBOMB I've purchased rollerball sets as gifts.

I’m literally the only one in my family that is into makeup/skincare! Spending my money on the gift sets would be a waste for me. But if they have anything from caudalie, ole henriksen or sol de janeiro, I’m so down to splurge on myself.

Spoiler
@DEEBOMB I am so ready for Black Friday! They usually have great deals on the sheet mask sets and lots of great mini sets. I hope they have something from sol de janerio and Drunk Elephant!

Would be stoked on the face masks! Especially if they have Dr. Jart.

Oh, I am READY for Black Friday @DEEBOMB! This is my first year being rouge, but I have taken advantage of the Black Friday specials in the past! For me, the best part is scooping up some of the mini sets. For under 20$, there are so many fun limited edition sets that make the perfect addition to a gift or a stocking stuffer! I think I’ve grabbed mini sets of Buxom and Tarte in the past. I’ve gotten into skincare more this year, so I’m hoping to pick up some skincare sets! I’ve heard a lot of people saying that there usually are great deals on FAB ultra repair (which I would stock up on for sure). I also would dieeeee to grab extra Sol de Janeiro products. I think on the 15th that there will be some previews for the sale on the app!

I’m literally the only one in my family that is into makeup/skincare! Spending my money on the gift sets would be a waste for me. But if they have anything from caudalie, ole henriksen or sol de janeiro, I’m so down to splurge on myself!
9 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing