Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Best masks for calming skin and acne? Also what works the best for preventing wrinkles?

Hello so I used to have the Biossance Squalane + Tea Tree Detox Mask 2.53 oz/ 75 mL  and I loved it- was going to order more but they are out of stock.. I’m not sure if it had to do with the tea

tree oil in it but my skin would instantly look less red and irritated and help with the breakouts-I was wondering what would be the next best or even something better, I’m also looking for something to help with preventing wrinkles..

ive loved their Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Babyfacial™ AHA + BHA Mask 1.69 oz/ 50 mL  but it hasn’t helped as much as I thought it would... I have combo skin more on the oily side with pretty inlarged pores. Any suggestions would be veryyyyy appreciated!!!

Re: Best masks for calming skin and acne? Also what works the best for preventing wrinkles?

The Origins Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay 2.5 oz/ 75 mL is one of my favourites for reducing redness and acne; however, it can be abrasive. Other calming masks, but that don't really help with acne are REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Ultra Comforting Rescue Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and the First Aid Beauty FAB Pharma Arnica Relief & Rescue Mask 3.4 oz/ 96.4 g (my fave calming mask), @addie1231 .

Retinol will help with wrinkles. I know the Sand&Sky Pink Clay Mask has a retinol ester in it, and is an good calming mask. However, I would use instead a leave on retinol product, rather.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing