Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Best Berry Lip Glosses

Hi guys!! I was wondering what you guys like the most when it comes to berry/deep red lip glosses/treatments. What lip products are your favorite? I love berry and deep red lip glosses, and I want to find a new favorite. Thank you! Happy Holidays 

Re: Best Berry Lip Glosses

@GracieFirgau I love this question because I'm also a huge fan of berry and deep reds! 😁 My favourites are Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Cream Gloss Berry Blast and ILIA Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil Only You. I've also layered the Ilia lip oil over a Kaja Air Heart lipstick and I absolutely adored the combo's result! I've recently also fallen for Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Gloss Bomb Heat Universal Lip Luminizer + Plumper Hot CherryNow, I know this one isn't exactly a deep red (it's more like a light red), but I have pretty full lips already and have gotten compliments that my lips look even fuller with this on. Plus it just looks so lovely and youthful on! Hope you're able to find a new favourite from the suggestions in this thread - pls keep us posted! 🎄❄️

Re: Best Berry Lip Glosses

@GracieFirgau Dior Lip Glow Oil Berry I also love to layer Givenchy Rose Perfecto Hydrating Lip Balm & Gloss 37 Rouge Grainé over MAC Diva lipstick.  Or use MAC Diva and apply a clear gloss on top.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing