Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

So excited for BL lucky bags this year! Hope everyone got one or something from the site. I think it was awesome JSC had their own dedicated bag this year! Cant wait to see what everyone got!orig.jpg

Re: Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

Still looking to trade Terry sunny flash and good molecules 

I still have the By Terry cellularose in sunny flash I’d like I trade 

I still have a Rae Morris Invisible Primer ($60US value) and a Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick in Poinsettia ($18US value) both are brand new and never swatched.  I live in CanadaIMG_2368.JPG

Sorry for bit of spam. There are many trade threads. Here are my ISOs and items for trade -

I am looking for -

1. Brushes -
  • Wayne Goss 04 Crease
  • Wayne Goss 06
  • Wayne Goss 15
  • Wayne Goss 16 e
  • Wayne Goss 19 Precision Blending
  • Wayne Goss  original #18 (2014) eyeshadow brush
  • WAYNE GOSS Brush 21 Eyebrow Brush

• Hakuhodo J210BkSL Blush Brush round
  • Hakuhodo Eyeshadow brushes
  •  
  • Sonia G Crease One

Palettes

• Any Natasha Denona Palette
  • Charlotte Tillburry Dolche Vita or Pillow Talk quad

Skincare

• Biologique Recherche Lotion P50 PIGM 400
  • Paula's Choice DEFENSE Antioxidant Pore Purifier

For trade - All items are brand NEW, not used/ swatched (unless mentioned). I have Drunk Elephant skincare items (full size, brand new, unopened in original packaging) to trade and also a Viseart Palettes and some other DS size things. Also, Sunday Riley Juno oil (tried twice). 

• Viseart Golden Hour Palette
  • Drunk Elephant TLC full size
  • Drunk Elephant Sukari Babyfacial full size 
  • Drunk Elephant Beste Cleanser full size
  • Sunday Riley Juno oil (tried twice)
  • YTTP Adaptogen cream (used once with clean spatula, not used again)

Trade2.jpgTrade3.jpg

Please pm me if you have my ISOs

Anonymous Insider

Hello:) Is the Beste cleanser the newer one with flip top lid?

ISO Viseart palettes. I have lots to swap not just beautylish 🙂

Hi everyone!Image result for charlotte tilbury instant look smokey palette

I have the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Smokey Eye Beauty that I would like to trade for ND Lila palette or maybe an Anastasia palette.

I have the Rae Morris invisible mattifier and a Jeffree Star Velour Liquid lip if you are interested in trading this Charlotte palette for those? IMG_2368.JPG

I have the Hourglass Veil Setting Powder that I would love to trade. I have dry skin so I don't use setting powders. Pretty open to anything cruelty-free.Screen Shot 2019-02-07 at 10.51.45 PM.png

Wouldn’t you be interested in the VDL primer snd good molecule serum  for trade? 

I actually ended up selling this on Mercari. 

Anonymous Insider

Guys, I still have the Lila palette I’m needing to trade. Any offers? I would love the good molecules serum, mascara, maybe a smaller eyeshadow palette ( but not necessary), brushes maybe, lip toppers, jouer, really just show me what ya got. Thanks for reading and considering!!!🤗

I would be happy to trade you my lip toppers collection as well as the smaller ND camel palette. I’ve been wanting the Lila for so long

I have the Anastasia soft glam pallet, R&Co dry shampoo mist, stilla glitter and glow in embellish, and the good molecules wake up eye serum if you are interested.  

RE: Re: Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

I have all of this and the peptide serum by good molecules.

@Anonymous wrote:

Guys, I still have the Lila palette I’m needing to trade. Any offers? I would love the good molecules serum, mascara, maybe a smaller eyeshadow palette ( but not necessary), brushes maybe, lip toppers, jouer, really just show me what ya got. Thanks for reading and considering!!!🤗

Did you receive my message? 

Lila by ND? I have a By terry serum retails 91$ i got in my BL bag, with the good molecules serum and the VDL primer id trade all 

Anonymous Insider

Hi there:) Sorry I’m just seeing this! May I ask what color the BT serum is? Thx!

OH i didn’t know it had a color. But it says sunny flash

Hey everyone! I still have a (brand new) hourglass veil mineral primer up for swap! i'm pretty open to any cruelty free products, but am especially interested in the ND camel palette, CT products, jouer blushes and sugarpill lipsticks. let me know whatcha got 🙂

testing