Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

So excited for BL lucky bags this year! Hope everyone got one or something from the site. I think it was awesome JSC had their own dedicated bag this year! Cant wait to see what everyone got!orig.jpg

Re: Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

Willing to trade or sell!!Willing to trade or sell!!

I have the following up for trade. Interested in Tom ford or Charlottetilbury products. Can be very lightly used as long as they are sanitized before shipping. Lina choo lipstick $34Viseart sultry muse $80

20190203_000020.jpg

New in Box Natasha Denona 28 Purple palette. Looking to swap for WG brushes, sonia G brushes, or other comparable value items.

I already have the 2 viseart grande pro palettes, and am not particularly interested in skin care.purple.jpg

@affini wrote:

New in Box Natasha Denona 28 Purple palette. Looking to swap for WG brushes, sonia G brushes, or other comparable value items.

I already have the 2 viseart grande pro palettes, and am not particularly interested in skin care.purple.jpg

Would be interested in ND sunset palette?

Just wondering, would you be interested in the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Smokey Eye and the Wayne Goss brow set (new but I threw away the packaging for the brow set)

These things are Still up for trade77EA3A7F-33D2-4B8B-949C-49564DC14D22.jpeg

I’m  interested in the Becca to go set in moonstone and the stila trio

Anonymous Insider

I have the stila trio and the Lila palette. Interested in your Anastasia palette, brush, mascara and Oribe. Basically all of it lol. Would you happen to have the face serum too? Thanks!! 😁

@orangemeower I'm interested in the Wayne Goss brush and...

@OrangemeowerI'm interested in the Wayne Goss brush and I have the Becca set in moonstone. I also have a few other Becca and Nars deluxe samples. If you also are interested in trading the abh soft glam palette, I have many other deluxe samples and a few full sized items.

Tarte fierce in a flash set: highlighter, liner, mascara, false lashes, lash glue - $28

Too faced tutti fretting blush in stroberry - $30

Stila shimmer and glow in cloud - $24

Lipstick queen in ice queen - $24

Milk Makeup Liquid Strobe in Ultra Violet - $24

Touch In Sol Metallist Liquid Foil Lipstick Duo in Maria - $25

Smith & Cult The Shining Lip Lacquer in Now Kith - $22

Oribe The Lacquer High Shine Nail Polish in The Red - $32

Smith & Cult Book of Eyes Eye Quad Palette in Noonsuite - $44

Tarte Tarteis Clay Paint Liner - $24

I have the Stila to Go trio; what would you take for the Wayne Goss brush?

EDIT/UPDATE: Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

I’ve updated the pic of what’s available, happy to trade anything pictured!Jouer LipTopper set and Wayne Goss Brush #17Jouer LipTopper set and Wayne Goss Brush #17

2 By Terry Sun Designer palettes in #4 (Savannah Love), Becca Apres eye shadow palette, Anastasia of Beverly Hills Aurora palette2 By Terry Sun Designer palettes in #4 (Savannah Love), Becca Apres eye shadow palette, Anastasia of Beverly Hills Aurora palette

Anonymous Insider

I have the Lila palette if you are interested 🤗

Hi @Anonymous ! Please look over my updated pics, let me know what you would like in order to set up a trade, thanks!

@LCResz  I have the ND 28 pan purple palette if you are interested. Not sure what you have left though. 

@affini @I’d love to trade for the purple palette, PM me and we’ll see what I have that would be a fair trade!

@LCResz If that is WG brush# 19 I would be interested in trade. I didn't see your ISO, please let me know 

The WG brushes are 10, 13, and 17. Hope you find what you’re looking for! 

@LCResz I'd ask you if you wanted to swap for my covered drops but I already know the answer to that!  LOL

Here's my glitter free offerings:

Tarte fierce in a flash set: highlighter, liner, mascara, false lashes, lash glue - $28

Too faced tutti fretting blush in stroberry - $30

Stila shimmer and glow in cloud - $24

Lipstick queen in ice queen - $24

Milk Makeup Liquid Strobe in Ultra Violet - $24

Touch In Sol Metallist Liquid Foil Lipstick Duo in Maria - $25

Smith & Cult The Shining Lip Lacquer in Now Kith - $22

Oribe The Lacquer High Shine Nail Polish in The Red - $32

Smith & Cult Book of Eyes Eye Quad Palette in Noonsuite - $44

Tarte Tarteis Clay Paint Liner - $24

I'm interested in the Norvina palette, possibly the by terry -- what color is it?, the becca palette, and maybe the jouer lip toppers if there's already another item to trade at play.  I'm interested in any wayne goss, brush, too.  Whatever is left over from your other trade, if anything is leftover.

Hi @itscarin! The Norvina palette, Viseart Palette, and the Stila set have been traded but everything else is still up for trade. The By Terry Sun designer palette is #4, Savanna Love. 

I am interested in the Smith and Cult Quad and I’m always up for a perfume or red lipstick trade! PM me!

RE: Re: Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

Hey! I would love to trade my sultry palette for your Norvina if you're interested. I already own sultry. I'm also including a pic of everything else I'd be willing to trade and bundle. Please DM me if you’re interested. Thanks!

Anonymous Insider

Hi @LCResz I only have these left for trade, I don't know if you will be interested but I've attached a photo for you to see what I have, I could trade both the Nudestix for one item. I was interested in either of your Wayne Goss 10 or 13 face brush or the Visor Palette, what color is the palette? Would you be interested in trading? 

1. Nudestix Magnetic Luminous Eye Color Pencil in Rustique–Terracotta with golden shimmer ($24)
  2. Nudestix Gel Color Lip + Cheek Balm Pencil in Pulse– Glossy rose with plum undertone ($24)

fullsizeoutput_1e6c.jpeg

@AnonymousI'm sorry, none if the items you have left are things my sis and I are interested in. But if nobody else is interested in the brush I'll let you know and maybe there's something else in your stash that might work!

19 Replies
testing