Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

So excited for BL lucky bags this year! Hope everyone got one or something from the site. I think it was awesome JSC had their own dedicated bag this year! Cant wait to see what everyone got!orig.jpg

Re: Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

I’ll do that! How do you direct message on this?

@Lgg90 I haven't gotten my bag yet, but I have the Jouer Best of Nudes and Jouer Highlighter Trio in Skinny Dip, Rose Gold, Ice that I would want to swap for your CT Instant Look Palette in Smoky! Let me know what you think 🙂

Hey @wwTraveler I know it’s a long shot, but would you be interested in swapping your Jouer Best of Nudes for Jouer Best of Lip Topper?

#

@ShronW Hey there - sorry I'm not interested in getting more lip products. 

Thanks but have a ton of lip and highlighters would love an ABS palette or hair, skincare stuff.

we got all the same things except the serum. I got the ey...

we got all the same things except the serum. I got the eye serum. sorry youre not stoked about your box either 😞

Re: we got all the same things except the serum. I got the ey...

Seriously! I did get a great box last year so I guess this year equaled out. I don’t think I’m gonna do it again.

RE: Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

Looking to swap Jouer Best of Lip Topper Collection (7 minis- Stardust, Sugar Plum, Frost Bite, Rose Gold, St. Tropez, Tan Lines, and Skinny Dip, $33) and Natasha Denona Camel Palette ($48). I don’t have anything in mind I’m looking to swap for, so open to any offer that piques my interest.

edit: ND palette claimed

I have a Viseart Tryst Palette I’d love to swap for the ND Camel if you’re interested.

Thanks! I sent you a message.

Re: RE: Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

Awesome, lets do it!

Hey everyone, I got a ND Sunset palette that I’m looking to swap for the Safari. Open to other options.

Thanks!

RE: Re: Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

I have any of these for trade for the sunset if interested

I have these items id be willing to trade for the sunset palette 

Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

not super thrilled with my bag. if anyone wants to trade, the Jeffree Star lipstick is in Skin Tight, the Cover FX Veil is in Soleil, the Becca set is in Moonstone, CT Instant Look in a Palette is in Smokey Eye Beauty

Are you interested in any of these items for the CT pallet? 

74286095-98F5-4987-BE9D-D4B47C2635FE.jpeg

I’m interested in the ND palette if you’re open to trading! Here’s what what I got in the mail today 

image.jpg

i offered to someone else but if she passes i have s sonia G brush to trade for your JSC lippie?

which brush is it? I've never had any experience with tha...

which brush is it? I've never had any experience with that brand before

@KristiinG I haven't gotten my bag yet, but I have the Jouer Best of Nudes and Jouer Highlighter Trio in Skinny Dip, Rose Gold, Ice that I would want to swap for your CT Instant Look Palette in Smoky! LMK

I might be interested in the Jouer Best of Nudes but not...

I might be interested in the Jouer Best of Nudes but not really the highlighter palette. Maybe when you get your bag you'll have some other things to trade?? let me know, and best of luck to you!
1 Reply
testing