Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

So excited for BL lucky bags this year! Hope everyone got one or something from the site. I think it was awesome JSC had their own dedicated bag this year! Cant wait to see what everyone got!orig.jpg

Re: Beautylish lucky bag 2019 swap

oh and prices if anyones interested

Vdl:$40

CT palette:$75

Oribe:$22

Sonia G:$30

By Terry:$91

Rae Morris:$60

sorry accidentally hit post, open to other offers. possibly killing to trade are morris invisible mattifer and stila eye glitters 

I'm happy to trade my Natasha Denona Lila palette for either Viseart Grande Pro vol 1 or 2, or ND Safari.

Also have Lashes in a Box E5 ($40) I'd be willing to trade for whatever!

IMG_20190123_124103032.jpg

IMG_20190123_124125977.jpg

@Ashley2017

orig.jpg

20190122_111836.jpg

Spoiler
Lashes for farmacy and viseart for Natasha?

@jlngarcia If the other person doesn’t reply, I have a box of lashes e1 that I would trade for the farmacy.

I'm interested in the lashes

Gotcha, replied to your DM.

I’m looking to trade:

Lashes in a Box E1 ($40)

Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer ($54)

I got the subculture palette which I already own, so I'm willing to swap for any other palette or brushes!

Subculture.png

Would you be interested in the charlotte tilbury smokey e...

Would you be interested in the charlotte tilbury smokey eye palette?

Re: Would you be interested in the charlotte tilbury smokey e...

Yes! I'd be very interested on that! 

I have most ABH palettes but no CT! 🙂

I'll send you my email inbox

Hi guys! 

I received the JSC poinsettia liquid lip ($18) and I'm willing to trade for close to anything as its not really a colour I would wear! 

I can also throw in a brightening gel sheet mask from farmacy ($6) depending on the trade 

Willing to trade for other lipsticks (nudes preferred), highlighters, palettes, etc. 

zb_p-1.jpgzb_p.jpg

Willing to trade for the stila liquid eyeshadow in stylish?

hey! yeah i'd be down for that trade! DM me @megbecks on instagram @Gabbywmakeup

Waiting for my lucky bag to arrive on the 26th. I willing to swap if I’m not happy with any of the products. I don’t do any glow products

@Ashley2017 wrote:

So excited for BL lucky bags this year! Hope everyone got one or something from the site. I think it was awesome JSC had their own dedicated bag this year! Cant wait to see what everyone got!orig.jpg

IMG_3367.JPGHi I'm looking to trade these two items and am looking for a Natasha Denona or Anastasia of Beverly Hills pallet, but would totally be open to other things as well. Maybe skincare or brushes.   

Sol De Janeiro Carnaval Glow Duo ($55)

Jouer Best of Lip Toper ($33)

image.jpg

Not so lucky this year, have most of these items, looking to trade anything and everything. Charlotte Tilbury Smokey instant look palette, Becca glow, Wayne Goss #19 brush, JS skintight liquid lip, cover fx shimmer veil in soleil.

Hi I was wondering if you would be willing to trade your CT palette for my ABH soft glam palette, cover fx shimmer veil in amethyst and bite beauty amuse bouche lipstick in sorbet. I am also interested in trading my good molecules wake up eye serum for your good molecules peptide serum.  

Willing to trade any/all of this for your Charlotte Tilbury + Wayne Goss brush. 055860F5-8880-4623-AC0C-C4C3ABE6336C.jpeg

I have the Jouer best of lip toppers, Oribe restyling spray and the CoverFX shimmering veil in Magic I'd be interested in trading for anything except the CoverFX and lippie.

i have a sonia G brush i would trade for your JSC lippie?

testing