Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2022

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2022 Trade 

B57BD80F-F259-44FB-AA61-C3D846AAC8F5.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2022

@Ispend2much6 I had an order take 2 weeks to get to me.  It said because of weather but it wasn’t moving for days. 

@shimmerbait @Kim888 I logged in my account and saw the Fedex tracking#  

It shows that if shipped today I should get it on Friday.  I haven't got the Fedex email to be notified yet.

Mine is 1.8 pounds.

@Kim888   yep I see my tracking!  hasn’t been picked up yet though 😞

Anyone get this email?

"Thank you for your Lucky Bag 2022 order. We are excited that you are one of the lucky ones to soon receive a Beautylish box full of products we hope you will love.

We had originally communicated that Lucky Bag orders would start shipping the week of January 17th. With the recent surge in Omicron cases, we are taking extra steps to ensure your Lucky Bag order is packaged and arrives to you safely. With the precautions our team is taking, your Lucky Bag order may ship 3-4 days later than expected. As soon as your Lucky Bag order ships, we'll be sure to send you a follow up email with the shipping details, including a link to track the delivery status.

We appreciate your understanding, and apologize for any inconvenience. Please reply to this email or reach out to us at service@beautylish.com if you have any questions. "

I didn't get an email but that's good to know. I'm glad they reached out. 

Honestly this was really refreshing to get. I don't mind when shipping is slower (especially to keep people safe!!) but hate feeling like it's unequally meted out or companies aren't up front about it. So its nice to see that everyone got this, lol.

@Harobedb  Yep, I got that email today. Eh, I expected a delay, considering all the other shipping delays in these cootie times + the USPS's new slower shipping policy. Lately I'm much more surprised when a package arrives quickly. 😄 That usually happens only if the departure origin is in the midwest (I'm in Illinois), so I was already expecting my lucky bag to arrive later than Beautylish's original estimated date. 

Thankfully they are shipped FedEx

@ladystardust74  Eh, I wasn't sure if Beautylish was using FedEx's Home Delivery or SmartPost (or whatever SmartPost is called now... I forget the new name) for lucky bags this year. The latter involves FedEx handing off packages to the USPS for delivery. Looks like they're using Home Delivery though, which means FedEx handles delivery from start to end. 

If FedEx was more reliable, I'd be thrilled about that. 🤣 I kinda wish Beautylish had used UPS: they're not super reliable either, but they're more reliable (for me) than FedEx or USPS at this point. Plus, UPS carriers are much better about logging packages into my building's package room system than the other carriers. I rarely even know I have USPS-delivered packages unless I check tracking status on my own; our building's package system notifies us of deliveries for pickup, but not if the carrier doesn't log the dang packages. Sigh. 

The only issue I've ever had with FedEx is the smartpost. Fortunately I'm in Sacramento, right near Beautylish's HQ so mine is out for delivery! 

But yes, FedEx mostly sucks,, especially now. 

@WinglessOne I agree. I’m not a fan of FedEx. 

@SportyGirly125  It seems like FedEx gets worse each year, even without things like a global pandemic and various shortages (and apparently freight train robberies, according to recent news reports) affecting delivery. I know I'll have to watch the tracker like a hawk this month to make sure my package shows up. Especially since the FedEx carrier probably won't bother logging it into my building's system. Property manager keeps emailing residents about "please don't leave your packages sitting in the package room longer than 3 days, space is limited" and we're all like dude, we'd promptly get our packages if we knew they were here. 🤦‍♀️ 

I wonder why FedEx can't get their act together. When I'd rather see them handoff to the USPS instead of deliver things themselves, you know they have a problem. 😂

@Harobedb  I didn't get the email, so thank you for posting this!  Between omicron and the upcoming snow storms, I hope to see my bag by Valentine's Day. lol

@Ispend2much6 😞 I feel like this is never going to end. 

@SportyGirly125   It can, and it should.  I don't know about your covid numbers, but ours, and it's the same for many other countries, have very low hospitalization rates and morbidities. I did read from the CDC's site that hospitalizations also include people who are checking into the ER to get checked, and tested.  Not sure if that's the case everywhere, but that would explain the high numbers as no one can get tested easily.  My husband also looked up the morbidity rate on the CDC's site and he said they are still lumping covid, pneumonia, and flu deaths together.  Not sure about that because I didn't check it, so maybe it's an outdated page.  But, maybe not.  Any death is sad, but if they are lumped together that's just wrong because so much depends upon the accuracy of those numbers.

So, omicron may be the way out.  It's following the path for other zoonotic viruses.  They don't want to die, so they get more tranmissable but less lethal.  Viruses are very intelligent for having no brain.

@Ispend2much6 My main concern are for the kids. Both my kiddos had to get another COVID test to prove they were negative to come back to school. Both of them had contact with someone who had a positive COVID result. It’s a pain to have to wait hours to get them tested just so they can attend school. 

@SportyGirly125. I can't imagine how difficult that is; very disruptive 

@Ispend2much6 one was a substitute teacher and the other was another kid in the class. So just to be sure my husband and I also got a COVID test.  I’m fine if my state issues another stay at home order at this point. 

@Harobedb @Yes I also got that email ! Being on the east coast I always get my box on the later side anyways so I wasn’t anticipating having it super soon anyways haha but I’m sure people who thought they’d possibly have it by the end of next week are disappointed 

I'm on the East Coast, too. Maybe the "delay" is just an Eastern seaboard thing? (Lucky us...!)

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos49
  • 37DC3C44-9926-48C7-A6A0-824FE7711BF1.jpeg
  • B57BD80F-F259-44FB-AA61-C3D846AAC8F5.jpeg
  • Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 21-58-50 Order Summary Beautylish.png
  • Screenshot 2022-01-19 at 21-59-04 Order Summary Beautylish.png
  • A5B54B00-09AF-4023-AD08-2B049719E62B.jpeg
  • PXL_20220120_232743567.jpg
  • PXL_20220120_232846367.jpg
  • PXL_20220120_232919800.jpg
  • PXL_20220120_233135924.jpg