Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.  This is a heads up a little over 2 months in advance for those that still need to sign up or don’t even know what this is.  

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade 

F7E4994B-7FBE-4AB6-BD36-E99D9E1C9FBD.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

I searched the the hashtag #beautylishluckybag2021 on Instagram and someone got the Sonia G. Keyaki set in their XL bag (it weighed 2lbs). It really does look like Beautylish stepped their game up this year. 

@hersheykisseslv  Oh wow... I wondered if Beautylish would sneak some full brush sets into bags again this year. They could fill mine with just brushes and lipsticks, and I'd be a very happy camper. 😂

Congrats in advance to anyone here who gets a brush set! 

@WinglessOne I feel exactly the same way. I hope we really love our bags.

That's awesome @hersheykisseslv! Congrats to the recipient! Lucky bag, indeed! 😍 

I saw that post!!! And honestly even the other variations that some did not like as much seemed much better than previous years. Crossing my fingers that we all enjoy the variations this year, heh.

I haven't posted in such a long time but I thought I'd stop in to share what I got in my XL bag:

Briogeo B Well Supplements $38

Good Molecules Pineapple Exfoliating Powder $16

Holifrog Sunapee Sacred-C Brightening Powder Wash $48

Hourglass Sculpture Edit Lighting Palette $56

Kitsch satin pillowcase $19

Lina Choo Velvet Matte lipstick in Botticelli $32

ND Bronze palette $65

R+Co High Dive Moisture + Shine cream $16

Sonia G Blender Pro brush $34

Total is $320

Overall I'm quite happy except that I already own the ND Bronze palette and that Lina Choo lipstick is an orange, totally not my color.  

Great bag, @guzelkiz!! Enjoy your goodies!! 

@haleyvvvv thank you!

@guzelkiz Fantastic bag!

@tjffc thanks!

@guzelkiz Sounds like you got a great bag.

@SportyGirly125 yes, I did 🙂

It's so good to see you on here @guzelkiz 💗 You got a great bag! 

Aww thanks @Mcakes , I've missed all of you!  Yeah, I'm pretty happy with this bag.

Congratulations, @guzelkiz ! I'm glad you like your bag overall, and it sounds like you've got a couple of good trade-worthy items for the Lucky Bag trades thread. 😉 

Thank you @WinglessOne I am generally happy.  This was my first time getting the XL bag, I've purchased the regular bag the last 3 or so years and each time I've been pretty disappointed.  This was the best one by far. 

What a fabulous lucky bag @guzelkiz @KNC24😍

@itsfi thank you. I’ll take a pic and post too. My kids have not allowed me to play in my box. 

@KNC24, the kiddoes get their play time and then you’ll have yours with your beauty treats! Excited for you! 

@itsfi thank you!

@guzelkiz @I got the same bag!!!

501 Replies
testing