Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.  This is a heads up a little over 2 months in advance for those that still need to sign up or don’t even know what this is.  

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade 

F7E4994B-7FBE-4AB6-BD36-E99D9E1C9FBD.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

I’m so behind on posting, I almost forgot to share what I got in my very first XL Lucky Bag! 

FC345C64-F235-4F9B-A925-8EA1C2E5EF60.jpeg

My Tom Ford quad is in the shade De La Creme! It’s a nice neutral palette and compliments the Surrat trio set so beautifully. Very happy with both of these! The Hourglass is a nude on my lips, almost too nude lol. Have to pair it with something to not wash me out. I’ve been loving them slip hair ties, I definitely microcredits less breakage. The only thing I’m really not thrilled about is the R+Co. haven’t heard good reviews so I’m not super excited about it. All in all I think I got good value outback of my box! I’m so glad I wasn’t able to finally snag an XL this year. Hopefully I can get one next year as well!  

Great bag, @Mcakes!! So nice when you're excited for most of the products!! 

@Mcakes @You got a really great bag of products. 

It's always fun when you REALLY get a "lucky" bag, @Mcakes!

Ok, better late than never right? I finally got my lucky bag yesterday after a week of no movement (it arrived in Burlington, went to Montreal, back to Missisauga and then delivered to Toronto...if you know what this means, you see how it makes no sense lol).

IMG_6341.JPG Contents & Comments

Spoiler

Beautylish Lucky Bag

Natasha Denona Love Palette $88 Cad - Very happy to receive a ND palette even if it is not a marquee one. I have not bought anything from this brand because I'm not a fan of large eyeshadow palette typically nor the packaging on the smaller ones. I prefer regular TF or Suqqu or Chanel with just 4 shades. 

Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips 2 Red Hot Susan $50 - I wear a lot of red lipsticks so why not one more? lol. 

Good Molecules Discolouration Correcting Serum $17 - I just finished my Skinceuticals vit c serum which is $$$, might as well try this now. 

Wayne Goss Brush 20 $30 - I prefer larger brushes to sweep eyeshadow on so small detail brushes like this are not my thing. I would have preferred a Sonia G brush but this is still a nice brand. 

RCMA Illuminating Sticks $49 - I don't think I will ever use this. I'll try to give it away. 

Juno Rose Velvet Sponge $8 - I will pass this to my sister who actually uses sponges. 

$242 CAD total value Value to me $155 (first 3 items). I paid $130 CAD so not that lucky. 

Overall, none of these items are things I would have bought but I'm okay with what I received. I'll try to use more items than not so it is an overall win. Just not a great deal or anything.

@nche 

The Juno + Co sponges are amazing. I’ve switched to exclusively using them for about 6 months now. You should give it a try! 

Indeed! Might be the best ones for the price.

I'm sorry you weren't more happy with your bag @nche  but I'm glad a few items you were happy with! The ND palette is gorgeous so I hope you're able to get some great looks out of it. 

I find with brushes I end up "discovering" a use even if it's a shape I originally wouldn't choose, so I hope the WG brush ends up being like that for you too. I have a WG brush that surprised me and I loved it, and I find blends shadows amazingly well! 

Also WOW what a funny journey your bag made 😂 

Nice bag, @nche!! I'm sorry they weren't all winners, I hope you find a trade for some of the items!! Also, thats too bad the journey your bag made, I know everything is just so overloaded, especially on the east coast right now.

@haleyvvvv Yup, it's a tough time. The sorting facility that all my Canada Post packages go through had 200+ cases of covid at the end of January so I did not expect to get my package at all. And I think that is understandable and I don't want to complain about that. I just didn't understand why it went to montreal lol. When I saw that, I went hmmmm...

I know they're avoiding certain places because of the outbreaks, @nche, so things are getting sent to different facilities to be sanitized and processed. I've seen packages originally sent to Mississauga sent to Calgary or Winnipeg before heading back East. 

@haleyvvvv ohh, that makes so much sense why it went to Montreal then. I just assumed my box would sit in the warehouse until the outbreak was managed. 

I’m sorry they weren’t all hits for you @nche but hope some work out. I actually love CT Susan! I debated but didn’t bite on this one. 💞

@Sunnysmom I expected to feel meh about it because I have so many beauty products already. I'm genuinely happy to get ND since I don't have anything from that brand. I don't know why I just never bought anything from ND. I know its such a popular brand on this forum. 

I'll also definitely use this lipstick. I actually quite like the CT lipsticks I've tried. I just wouldn't have bought this color at this point because I already have a pile of red-orange lippies. In years past, I went through several phases of emulating beauty looks from J Crew models and that was once a signature look. lol. 

Oh yay then @nche , def a win! It’s always so fun to try new things, I’m trying not to regret doing the box tho some money saved.  I have only dabbled in ND in small shadow sets and they are so pretty. Big chuckle on the JCrew thing, I went into that deep also!  And of course we did the same. Lol Imagine you got all the lips involved too?! 🙄😂

@nche @Looks like a really good bag

@SportyGirly125 Even though it wasn't the best bag for me, I do agree that it is overall a really good bag. And it is fun to open the box. I did not think I would enjoy the anticipation so much. I felt like a kid. 

Ugh! My lucky bag (reg. International) is delayed at the border. It may arrive on Feb 3! I feel like I've missed out on all the fun/trading. I'm enjoying all the posts, though. 🙂 I'm right on the US/Can border, so it is super odd that it hasn't made its way to me by now. 🤞 

I just opened my bag today and am still looking to trade! Let me know if you’re interested when you get your box!

8109AAD9-997F-4D9D-9E61-2D88F2B2420B.jpeg

How do you sign up so I don't miss out in the future?

1 Reply
testing