Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.  This is a heads up a little over 2 months in advance for those that still need to sign up or don’t even know what this is.  

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade 

F7E4994B-7FBE-4AB6-BD36-E99D9E1C9FBD.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

@sunny36 since no outside links can be posted here I will message you.

Thanks

XL bag, USA

2DE5B02D-F1A4-4A2E-9931-8912A06325AF.jpeg

 I was worried when I didn’t get my bag it would be a dud when it showed up finally but holy cow it’s extra lucky at $521 value!  The Slip set alone was $142.  Crazy!  I have a lot of these, so I’m going to see if anyone wants to trade, but while some are duplicates I am very happy.

Amazing bag, @angyp!! Sorry so many of them were duplicates, but glad it was overall a win!!

9C6C36B8-17FD-4E78-8EFF-3FBF2A633625.jpeg

Want to trade ?

@angyp Congrats on a great XL bag!

My lucky bag came this morning and unfortunately it's a big disappointment.I was hoping there would be one or two items that I liked but the only thing I like is the bronze palette and I already have it.The anticipation was fun though and I enjoy watching what everyone else got both here and on YouTube. IMG_3630.JPG

Aww I'm sorry you weren't happy with your bag @Seymore3  ! I hope if you try for trades that you have some success there. Such a bummer when there aren't a couple items that excite you 😔

Oh no, @Seymore3!! I'm sorry you're disappointed in your bag. I hope you can get some good trades!!

@Seymore3 Aww sorry you didn't like your bag.  Last year I got ND Metropolis and I already owned it so I used it as my backup.  You can always trade them.

Regular Bag, Canada

WeChat Image_20210126132900.jpg

Products I got and my thoughts:

Spoiler
Wayne Goss The Luxury Eye Palette in Pearl Moonstone CA$77
(Mixed feeling about this: The shades especially the blue shimmer looks really pretty, but don't know if it will work with my warm skintone, maybe trade for another eyeshadow/face palette)
Charlotte Tilbury Limited Edition Bronze & Glow with Mini Powder & Sculpt brush CA$95 (Love this!! Was just eyeing it another day, happy that it comes with a brush as well)
Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer Shine Balm in Poppy CA$25 (can use another lipbalm and the color works)
Good Molecules Pineapple Exfoliating Powder CA$22 (can't have enough of skincare lol)
Sonia G Flat Definer Brush CA$38 (have this brush and really loves it, can use a backup, or trade it for a blender brush)
Juno & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge CA$8 (will try this, looks like it would work with powder)

Total value: CA$265, paid CA$122 incl. shipping&tax
Overall feeling: It's a gamble and I'm not the luckiest, however not bad for my first lucky bag purchase!
Open for trade(maybe): Sonia G flat definer, Wayne Goss eyeshadow

@Elaine005 Looks like a great bag especially since it's your first one.

Regular Bag (International, Canada) 

Image_20210126124933.jpg

Spoiler
Wayne Goss The Luxury Eye Palette in Pearl Moonstone CA$77
(Mixed feeling about this: The shades especially the blue shimmer looks really pretty, but don't know if it will work with my warm skintone, maybe trade for another eyeshadow/face palette)
Charlotte Tilbury Limited Edition Bronze & Glow with Mini Powder & Sculpt brush CA$95 (Love this!! Was just eyeing it another day, happy that it comes with a brush as well)
Jouer Essential Lip Enhancer Shine Balm in Poppy CA$25 (can use another lipbalm and the color works)
Good Molecules Pineapple Exfoliating Powder CA$22 (can't have enough of skincare lol)
Sonia G Flat Definer Brush CA$38 (have this brush and really loves it, can use a backup, or trade it for a blender brush)
Juno & Co. Microfiber Velvet Sponge CA$8 (will try this, looks like it would work with powder)

Total value: CA$265, paid CA$122 incl. shipping&tax
Overall feeling: It's a gamble and I'm not the luckiest, however not bad for my first lucky bag purchase!
Open for trade(maybe): Sonia G flat definer, Wayne Goss eyeshadow

Lovely bag, @Elaine005!! 

@Elaine005 I think that's a great first bag.

Hey guys! I have the oribe moisturizing cream, the box of lashes in E1, and the hourglass sculpting palette (the 6 pan one) for trade! Let me know if anyone is interested. I am looking to get the ND bronze palette 🙂 or any other offers 🙂

@CatCatastrophe @Please post your trades in this thread Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade 

Regular Bag (International, Canada) 

20210122_163037~2.jpg

I've been waiting to comment on everyone's because I haven't wanted to see many spoilers (which I didn't avoid much, alas). But I think I've been pretty lucky!! 

Spoiler
Based on Instagram stalking, it looks like there was a fair bit of bags with a brush, good molecules product, an eye product, a cheek product, a lippie, a filler type product and then if the value wasn't high another skincare or haircare product. I'm super glad I didn't get a slip scrunchie or pillowcase. 
Definitely loving the Wayne Goss 05 brush, the Lina Choo lippie (Van Gogh) and Good Molecules. I figured everyone would be getting a brush (although I would have preferred a Sonia G, this is nice). Similarly, everyone would get a Good Molecules product and I would've been happy with any. The lippie is so luxe (like the packaging is such an experience). 
I don't love Natasha Denona's naming practices, but I've been interested in the bronze palette since it dropped this summer. I'm justifying it by not having purchased it outright. I dunno. 
I think I'll be trading the Hourglass mini palette and maybe the Unit bag if someone wants it thrown in.

Cost: $121.95 cad (with taxes and shipping)

Value to Me: $181 cad (if I don't trade for anything)

Total Value: $267 cad (without taxes)

Would have purchased these outright? Probably not. But this is fun and I'm glad I got this bag. I'd do it again. 

@haleyvvvv that's a great bag!!!

Thank you, @lmaster!!

@haleyvvvv I totally was on the same boat with not wanting to see any spoilers...but I just couldn't help myself lol. You got such an awesome bag! The Hourglass and Natasha Denona alone would have made this worth it for me. 

testing