Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.  This is a heads up a little over 2 months in advance for those that still need to sign up or don’t even know what this is.  

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade 

F7E4994B-7FBE-4AB6-BD36-E99D9E1C9FBD.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

Yeah, @WinglessOne , it seems like Hollifrog and Oribe (and not like their dry shampoo or texturing spray, which are more of the standout products) were put in to bring up value. Changing out for GM products instead would've more of a win for me too. I was wishing for those eye gels. I would have been happy with a bag full of GM stuff with a fancy brush set, lol.

Those under eye patches are wonderful @WinglessOne! 🥰 I picked up one last year and found them really helpful when my allergies act up. The one in my XL bag makes a perfect backup. 

@itsfi  They're surprisingly great! I still love Jayjun's green tea eye patches more, but Good Molecules did a very good job with these. 

Is it me or the XL bags don't seem that worth it this year.  Last year they were getting Sisley products which is  luxurious and By terry, haven't seen anybody get that.  This year looks like they are getting rid of all their Charlotte Tilbury stuff, because everyone's getting one.  I just got my XL bag, i havent opened it yet but to tell you the truth, from the pictures I see I am not excited.  Oh well..

@vanessa It's always a gamble with the bags and personal preference.

I am just pointing out the fact that out of everyone that got an XL bag NOBODY has shown a high end product like Sisley La Mer, etc.   Last year i saw many.  

@vanessa  Looks like Tom Ford is this year's main "high end" category for lucky bags. I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen By Terry in several bags this year. I do love certain By Terry products, but I also find some less expensive products to be equally luxurious. Honestly, I'd have been very annoyed to find La Mer in my bag; that'd be an automatic trade-away. 

Anyway, I do get what you're saying. But I kinda like that Beautylish has opted for a bit more variety in this year's bags. I don't buy these bags with the expectation of receiving lots of high-priced luxury products. If I'm happy with enough of my items to meet the bag purchase price, that's good enough for me. This year, I'm happy with $201.50 of my bag, even though I already have 2 of those items. 👍

I hope you end up liking at least part of your bag! 

I had low expectations all i wanted was the CT eyeshadow palette, and i got it! I am super excited!

@WinglessOne  It looks like we are bag twins, I forgot to put the scrunchie in my picture! I understand how you feel disappointed in your bag! When you see soooo many people open bags with things you want, your anticipation rises. Then when you don’t get any of the things you wanted, it’s normal to feel let down. I felt like I had wasted $150;. That I should have used the money to buy what I wanted instead of gambling. But who knows, we may discover a product that we love. Thankfully, I was able to trade just enough to feel good about getting the bag. Many thanks to @SportyGirly125 for starting this thread and the trade thread. It has enabled many of us to trade products we don’t love for products we do . Wishing you lots of luck on the trading thread! 

@Imightneedthis  Yeah, these bags are always one big roll of the dice. (This isn’t my first Lucky Bag, it’s just my first xl bag.) I try not to anticipate my bag contents based on other people’s bags, but it’s hard to avoid. 😂  Eh, I could’ve wound up with even more bad-for-me items, so I feel like I dodged some bullets. 

@WinglessOne Awww sorry you were not impressed by your bag.  I got almost the same things in my bag except I got R&Co instead of ND.

@SportyGirly125  It could’ve been worse for me, so I’m not mad about it. There are 3 things I definitely don’t want (one of which I can’t use), 2 things I’m on the fence about (one of which I already own), and 4 things I’m happy to have. So, not a total loss. Were I a fan of Oribe and HoliFrog, I’d be impressed by this bag overall. 

My first ever Lucky Bag XL arrived yesterday, along with my daughter's, and we are soooo happy!!!  Not only did we get great products (we traded a few with each other), but our bags arrived a week earlier than usual!!!

I filmed my unboxing of both boxes:

You both got great bags, @Tamara76!! Enjoy!!

Thank you so much, @haleyvvvv ! We have really been enjoying it all!💗💗💗

Congratulations lovely to you and your daughter on such fun lucky bags @Tamara76! 😍

Thank you @itsfi !  This is the first year we were able to get XL Lucky Bags and we are both impressed!!!

@Tamara76 Congrats on getting the XL bag!

Thank you @SportyGirly125 !  We were so excited!

@Tamara76   Congratulations to you both- cute video!

Awww thank you so much @Ispend2much6 💗💗💗

testing