Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.  This is a heads up a little over 2 months in advance for those that still need to sign up or don’t even know what this is.  

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade 

F7E4994B-7FBE-4AB6-BD36-E99D9E1C9FBD.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

What a great bag! Congrats!! It's my first year getting the lucky bag, just the regular one. But, seeing what everyone else gets is definitely part of the fun. 

Thank you!!! 

It's my first year too so I was nervous haha.

I hope you loved your bag 🙂

It's coming tomorrow! Will post pics soon as I get it. 

I just realized I also received a Wayne Goss lipstick in the bag 😅 

17F693FD-9517-40F7-87F8-4CC9B5C3E86D.jpeg

 The Lina choo is in the color Botticelli which is a orange color. The hourglass is the ambient lighting edit palette 

Great bag, @KNC24!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@KNC24 This looks like a great bag.

Fun @KNC24!! 🥰 I love ND palettes and have been finding silk pillowcases to be a luxe way of drifting off to sleep!

1EAC8ACB-A127-48F2-A8D3-E455DCE38B36.jpeg

This is another XL box I came across. The variety people are getting is pretty interesting. Even if I myself don’t get like extra lucky I always get excited to see the crazy lucky ones! I wonder what else besides the Sonia G set we are gonna see.

@PlainSarah Besides the Sonia G brushes, I already saw a Good Molecules beauty fridge and rikilovesriki mini vanity mirror (which they have given out before).  I haven't seen a gift card given out yet.

A6425D47-5E77-49FB-966F-FBDA1F7DF8BC.jpeg

This was someones XL mine shipped but doesn’t get here till Wednesday. I could definitely do without the bum bum cream. I have a big tub of it and I’ve barely touched it. It smells lovely just not a huge fan of it.

@PlainSarah This looks like a good XL bag to me.

@PlainSarah  I would be happy with this variation too. It looks like one of the most universally flattering ones. 

@PlainSarah I would totally be happy with this variation! I'm getting so excited to see what mine will be 😄

Yeah I think this is a nice one! A lot of people were saying they would be disappointed but I think this one is good.

@PlainSarah I think so too! I was trying so hard to not look at other unboxings until I got mine but I couldn't help it lol. Everything I've seen so far has been amazing, I hope I don't get the dud!

The variety seems to be better this year I’ve been seeing some get a TF Quad in their XL’s I’ll post some pictures of boxes people got.

Here's my XL Beautylish Lucky Bag! This is the first year I've gotten the XL bag and I was really surprised I was able to pick it up. The paper and the Japanese character on this year's tag are beautiful! ❤️ 

As always, the presentation is exquisite!As always, the presentation is exquisite!

Love this!Love this!

Lots of fun treats in this bag, including some goodies I've had my eye on - yaaay!! Value of contents is $385. There are a couple of items that may not work with my coloring, but they'll make great gifts!Lots of fun treats in this bag, including some goodies I've had my eye on - yaaay!! Value of contents is $385. There are a couple of items that may not work with my coloring, but they'll make great gifts!

Amazing bag, @itsfi!! So many lovely goodies!! Enjoy!! 

Thank you @haleyvvvv! I'm happy with the variety in my lucky bag, and love that it included some goodies I wanted to try out as well as items that are new-to-me, including that Holifrog vitamin C powder wash.

@itsfi Beautiful!

testing