Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.  This is a heads up a little over 2 months in advance for those that still need to sign up or don’t even know what this is.  

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade 

F7E4994B-7FBE-4AB6-BD36-E99D9E1C9FBD.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

@haleyvvvv I know, right?! I love Briogeo. Haven’t used this one yet but heard amazing things!

What a wonderful set of goodies @carols80! Those WG brushes are very nice and the handles on them are beautiful! ♥️

@itsfi  They are perfection in person. I almost don’t want to use them!!

I know the feeling @carols80, but I think you’ll really like them! 😃

@carols80 Great XLbag!

@carols80 Great bag!

@carols80 excellent bag!!

Awesome bag @carols80!

My Regular Lucky Bag arrived in record time to Canada! Super impressed with the shipping given it apparently was still in transit in LA on Monday!

2021 Beautylish Lucky Bag (Regular - International Canada)2021 Beautylish Lucky Bag (Regular - International Canada)

Here's what I got:

GOOD MOLECULES Discoloration Correcting Serum CA$17 (US$12)

HOLIFROG Como Popp-E Renewal Scrubby Wash CA$58 (US$40)

*WAYNE GOSS The Luxury Cream Lipstick (Daisy) CA$41 (US$28)

CHARLOTTE TILBURY Luxury Palette Mesmerising Maroon CA$72 (US$53) (guessing the price since it doesn't seem to be on the site anymore)

SONIA G. Builder Pro CA$38 (US$28)

*BECCA COSMETICS Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter Spanish Rose Glow CA$50 (US$38)

Paid: CA$121.95 (~US$96.50)

Total Value: CA$276 (US$199)

Personal / Definite Value: CA$185 (US$133)

What I think about my bag this year: 

Spoiler

I'm actually really happy with everything in my bag this year! I think Beautylish definitely stepped up their game from past boxes (at least in my experience). I love that there's a variety of makeup, skincare and tools, and everything is "wearable" for the average person. There's nothing I opened up and immediately went "oh no" at (unlike prior years with blue lipsticks, or pastel blue eyeshadows).

I'm most excited about the Charlotte Tilbury palette since this is the exact colour scheme I absolutely adore for my green eyes! Also really excited to try the Holifrog since I've heard great things about them. 

My only two possible "iffy" items are the Wayne Goss lipstick and the Becca highlighter, but they aren't terrible turnoffs, more like "they might not work great for my pasty AF skin" types. Daisy looks like it might be a bit too pale and warm toned for me (this type tends to wash me out a bit), but in the event it is I think my mum would love it so I can give it to her. The Becca highlighter I think might be a bit too pink and pigmented for how pale I am, but again in the event it is I'll gift it to a friend! 

@Llgc  Congratulations on a great bag!

Great bag, @Llgc!! That CT quad is super pretty!! Same re: shipping, mine was still in California on Monday, I wasn't sure it was going to get here this week. 

@Llgc congrats on getting your bag...! If i get this version, I would be estatic. lol

Very happy to see Canadians start to get their lucky bags. Mine says 'Received in destination country' so here's hoping I get it soon. 

@nche  That's exciting that's it's almost here, I hope you get it soon! Looking forward to seeing what you end up getting 😊 I hope you get a bag you're happy with! 

@Llgc  I'm happy to see what a fellow Canadian got,that is a great bag.

@Seymore3  Did you order one as well? If so I'm looking forward to seeing yours! I haven't seen too many international bags so I'm excited to see what others have got!

@LlgcYes, I did but mine won't be here until next week.It was still in Ontario earlier today and I'm in New Brunswick.

@Llgc Love the items you got.  The CT quad and highlighter are so pretty.

Your lucky bag has so many pretties! And what a beautiful CT quad @Llgc! 😍 Enjoy all your treats.

@itsfi  thank you! Definitely happy with this bag for sure. The CT quad is my dream 😍

That’s awesome @Llgc! I love it when someone gets an item in their lucky bag that they really wanted! 🥰

C0D6FE0D-F215-4A31-9BCC-8B7EB69D857C.jpeg

Beautylish XL Lucky Bag

Lina Choo velvet matte lipstick Botticelli  $32

Hourglass Glitter Eyeshadow Rapture     $29       

Holifrog Como Popp-e scruby wash       $40

Good Molecules  Discoloration serum     $12

Units 200 Series Face Brush Set.            $72

Kitsch Satin Pillowcase Black.                 $19

Charlotte Tilbury setting spray                 $35

Tom Ford Quad in Suspicion.                  $88

Sol De Janeiro Fierce Fiesta Set              $48