Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.  This is a heads up a little over 2 months in advance for those that still need to sign up or don’t even know what this is.  

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade 

F7E4994B-7FBE-4AB6-BD36-E99D9E1C9FBD.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

Amazing bag, @LCResz!! So glad you're happy with it!! I hope your trade goes well!!

Mine came today and I got the same bag!

@LCResz Yay for a great bag!

@LCResz Great goodies in your XL. 

That’s a great lucky bag @LCResz! 😍

• The good news, My XL bag arrived 2 days early ! The bad news , the bag had duplicates or items I couldn’t use. I’m a 64 yr. old grandmother so I knew going in that many bags wouldn’t work for me, but the suspense is always fun!  While I like to think I’m still a badass, 😂 the colors appear too dark for my pale skin and whitish blonde hair . Not to mention the liquid chrome disco 😜 Oh well, we know it’s a gamble! My total bag came to $353.50. I could shock my kids and grandkids by wearing the badass and disco! 😂😜 But instead , I think I’ll head on over to the trade thread! Good luck ladies!

Sorry , having difficulty posting a picture

My XL bag

~Tom Ford Extreme Eyeshadow Quad Badass $88
~Lina Choo The Great Artist Matte Mini Lipstick $55

~Oribe Gold Lust All Over Oil ( considering keeping but up for a good trade) $62

-Holifrog brightening powder wash $44

~Good molecules caffeine hydrogel patches ( 60). $18
~Hourglass ambient strobe lighting blush $40 Incandescent Electra

~Natasha Denona chrome Crystal liquid eyeshadow set $12.5O

~Sonja G crease two

Great bag, @Imightneedthis!! I am sorry that some of them won't work or are duplicates, I hope your trades go well!! 

@Imightneedthis  Looks like we're Lucky Bag twins (minus the Slip silk scrunchie I got)! I wonder how easily those Tom Ford shadows can be sheered out... I mean, I see no problem with going full badass on your eyes regardless of skin tone or age (says the nearly 50 year old woman who still wears blue lipstick), but there might be various ways to use the quad in kind of a toned down, "badass enough on the inside, don't need to announce it on my eyelids" way. 😉 Anyway, I hope you can make some good trades! 

@WinglessOne  Thanks you for those comments. I think you are correct about being able to sheer out the Tom Ford. I did see one video tutorial wearing BadAss that looked totally wearable for me. But, I didn’t swatch it to see how sheer I could make it because I wanted to trade. Luckily I traded for a CT Starry Eyes to Hypnotize which I had wanted. I was actually in my prime in my 50’s . I never looked better then. So wear that blue lipstick proudly or whatever you want ! I bet you look fabulous. I saw Wayne Goss used the pearl moonstone palette with the blue glitter on a lady much older than us! That’s why I buy the bag, it gives me a chance to try new makeup and I am a makeup junkie! I see some ladies my age who have given up and stopped wearing makeup. That’s not in my DNA.  I would never stop wearing makeup and trying to look my best! Wear what makes you feel good! I do !

@Imightneedthis, I’m sorry your bag included duplicates and some items that are not a good fit for you. 😞 I love your perspective on the lucky bag; it is a gamble, isn’t it?! Part of me wants to say “go for it!” and give the TF and ND a try but if you don’t think they’ll work for you then trading may be best. Sending good wishes your way with the trades; the products you’re looking to trade seem like they would generate interest. 

P.S. No need to think you’re still a badass. You absolutely are!! 😎 

@itsfi     haha  Thanks for your response! If I can’t trade them, don’t worry. They won’t sit in the drawer! I’ll be the coolest grandma on the block!😎😂😎 

2C23251F-E2A9-4BF7-8191-A8135A78AD42.jpeg

 Amazing bag this year! I did get a double the Natasha Denona Love Glow is already in my collection but as a make up collector that’s bound to happen sometimes. Everything else is new and I am very excited to try out Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadow palette I have been eyeing a few and this will let me know whether or not to take the plunge on the few on my wish list. The Lena choo lipstick it’s not a shade I would’ve chosen for myself but I actually really like it so I’m glad to have it too!

Fabulous bag, @Sephora85Maven!! Enjoy your goodies!!

@Sephora85Maven  Bag twins! 

@Sephora85Maven Such a great bag!

@Sephora85Maven such an exciting bag!!

Great bag @Sephora85Maven! Is this regular or XL?

It’s the XL

Great palettes @Sephora85Maven! 😃 Love the Sonia G brush too! 💙 Hope the CT shadows are to your liking! 

testing