Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.  This is a heads up a little over 2 months in advance for those that still need to sign up or don’t even know what this is.  

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade 

F7E4994B-7FBE-4AB6-BD36-E99D9E1C9FBD.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

I've never purchased one before, but I'm intrigued! Have we done any kind of swap on this board before? My concern with ordering one is that because of my rosacea and sensitive skin, I might not be able to use any skincare I receive. And then I wonder if I'd be better off using that money towards something like the Galentine's Day exchange, where I know I'll get something that appeals to me. So torn!

We'd love to have you join the Galentine's exchange @tastelikewater ! The Lucky Bags are fun too, though you have to have low expectations going in so you don't get too let down if you don't like what you get lol. I try not to look at spoilers or watch unboxings until after I get my box so I have fresh eyes on the box. 

@tastelikewater @There have been Beautylish lucky bag swap threads before. 

Just wanted to share for anyone on the fence that the faqs specifically say J* will not be in the regular bags 

034C659F-9CAF-45AA-B102-1CECBF322B22.jpeg

Thanks for posting this @SportyGirly125  I made 3-4 purchases with Beautylish this year but I don’t know if that increases my odds in getting a good lucky bag since I have never purchased one before. I read older posts here about not so great bags last year. My guess is it may favor heavily on lip products (overstock) which I don’t need now. I also purchased everything I really wanted at Sephora or direct from brands. After thinking it over, I will skip this but that “saved” money will go on a gold bracelet I wanted instead. I wish the best luck to everyone who gets the bags. Happy holidays! 

@LuxFlora Ever since last year they did away with the needed to spend a certain amount.  Now it's how fast you can add to cart and check out.  I have been getting the Lucky Bags for a couple of years now and haven't been disappointed but I guess it depends on the person.  Last year's Lucky Bag I got the XL and in my bag I got ND Metropolis and the holiday bronze and glow from CT.

@SportyGirly125 Looking forward to the bag. 

I ordered a bag last year (deep-dark) and it was complete trash; I regretted it so much. I want to skip the bags this year, but a part of me wants to try for the XL. Last year, I could have bought one, but opted out of doing so; I don't know how dark skin friendly it is. I guess I will watch the XL hauls to see if it would work for me.

Woohoo! Just got my reminder email!! I'm hoping to get the L this year. It's just so fun, i can't resist. But REALLY hoping for zero JS as I do not support him or his brand. 

edit to add on the website FAQ's they do list a separate JS bag so hopefully that means none in the regular bags

https://www.beautylish.com/shop/lucky-bag-2021-faqs

The FAQ says no JS in the regular or XL bags. 😁

I will be getting the large bag again this year. I wish they'd offer Canadians the XL bag, but they don't so it'll be the L size. Last year I got the Natasha Denona Gold palette, so I really could not complain. I was a new customer last year and had only ever purchased  2 or 3 times from Beautylish, so hoping with my purchasing record this year, which has increased by leaps and bounds, I will get a great box again. I can't wait!!

Last year I ended up going for the J*.  What a real win, nothing got used.  I'm at a point where I no longer want to support him so I'll probably go for the regular bag.

I'm not even sure what I'd hope is in it... I think the only thing on my list is to try out the Wayne Goss blush.

@Nickelliebear1 - Please don't take this the wrong way.  I mean this with all due kindnesses!  That seems like an awful lot of money to spend on something that sounds like you'er buying mostly out of FOMO or obligation.  Why not spend the money on something you really want, like that Wayne Goss blush?  You'll even be able to pick out the color you want!  😘

I normally get the small & the Jeffree. This year I’m just going to get the xl!

Considering the large number of eye shadow palette releases this year, I think it's a good bet that both bags will have at least one in them.  I don't mind!

Thanks for the reminder!! I might try to get the regular bag (can't get the XL in Canada), but maybe only if the JS bag is separate so the regular bags are inundated with that BS.

They had a separate box for JS last year but some of his stuff ended up in the regular box too like the lip set, blue blood and a controversy palette.

I go for the regular size. I don't need that much stuff, but there have been some nice finds for me.

Oooh. I am always so tempted by this. I wonder if they will do the purchase threshold for early access. 

@PrettyPaint I don’t think so. They didn’t do it last year. 

Ooooh, thanks @SportyGirly125. Maybe I will try for the XL if I'm fast enough. They look like so much fun.

testing