Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast.  This is a heads up a little over 2 months in advance for those that still need to sign up or don’t even know what this is.  

Please post your trades here Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade 

F7E4994B-7FBE-4AB6-BD36-E99D9E1C9FBD.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021

@SportyGirly125 yaaaaaaay!!! Happy to see this!!

@lmaster are you going to try for the XL bag?

Yes I will @SportyGirly125 😆

@lmaster I remember what happened last year to you and that sucked. 

What's really strange @SportyGirly125 is that I'm always signed in,,, and that's never happened before

@SportyGirly125  I’m undecided for now. If I decide to get one this year, I’ll probably put any gift cards from the Beautylish GC event toward it—unless we can’t do that... I don’t remember if the terms allow that. Plus, using GCs would probably slow down the checkout process, so I’d end up missing out on a bag... hmm. This reminds me to see what Beautylish currently has marked down, to get an idea of what’ll be in bags. 

I hope they offer a separate JS bag again and keep JS products out of the other bags, because I very seriously do not want any of his stuff. He could have the best lipstick on Earth and I still wouldn’t buy anything from him. I refuse to financially support him. That’s one reason I fear buying an xl bag: it could contain some of that stuff. 

Yes, they did give out his conspiracy palette in some of the lucky bags and his lip set. I think I will skip the bags this year. I wish they'd introduce an XL bag that was for dark-deep skin or stop including products for complexion as well as hair in the XL bags.

@Kim888  Thank you for posting the FAQs from Beautylish. I am glad to hear that they will not include J* products in the XL bag. I think I might try to snag one this year.

I didn't expect J* in a regular bag, but I received one of the eyeshadow collections (the blue one). My preteen swooped in on it though.

@WinglessOne @From previous experience they separate the JS stuff from the xl and regular bags and have it on it’s own.  I think you can use the gc because last year other people mentioned using it.  Last year was my first year getting a xl and my bag my really good. 

They had JS stuff in the regular bags last year. I saw a lot of pictures of Blue Blood and a few conspiracy palettes on Reddit.

I got the XL last year and didn't love it. I think I ended up getting rid of most the stuff. I'm worried this year will be full of Jeffree Star products and I don't support that brand.  I'll probably still be tempted by it because FOMO.

@Jamers13 @I got a xl last year and loved it. I got a ND and a CT palette. 

Sounds like you got a good one. I got a Viseart palette that I traded with someone else for a ND Metropolis Palette. The rest of the stuff I got was shampoo, creams and serums. I think the only thing I kept was the Sonia G brush. I'll probably still try and get one because I'm I sucker for mystery boxes. I have been getting these boxes for the last 3 years and it definitely feels a little on the decline since the first year. 

@Jamers13 I have been getting the bags for a couple of years now and have been really lucky with my bags. Then again everyone has their own opinion on what’s a good bag.  I never got any JS in my regular or XL bags

@SportyGirly125 Thank you for letting us know.😀

Wow I can’t believe it’s time already! I’m not sure what I’ll do but I signed up to be notified just in case .

I bought way less makeup this year so it might be fun to get the surprise but I skipped it last year and after The initial fomo  I didn’t end up really feeling I had missed out so guess I’ll see

@Kim888 It’s always such a gamble. 

I really hope I get a XL bag this year. 

@faeriegirl I want another XL bag. I got really lucky last time with my bag and scored a ND palette and CT holiday palette. 

testing