Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade

Boxes are scheduled to ship starting January 15, 2020. For trades please post pics of what you will trade and what you are looking for. Please remember that Sephora doesn’t support selling of items. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets next month. Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021
B96D8EF1-EC91-4F27-960D-3BBBED1523A3.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade

7801ABD7-6298-4475-8847-E02AE61B99D6.jpeg

ISO Wayne Goss items, CT Instant Look palette or her larger eyeshadow palettes, ND bronze, the Holifrog scrubby wash, more SLIP scrunchies, Juno sponge... will look at other stuff! 

TRADING: 

TF Extreme Quad “Badass”
Oribe Oil 
Lina Choo Mini Lipsticks 
ND Mini Chroma Liquid Eyeshadow in “Disco/Space”
Holifrog Powder Wash

 I have the Wayne Goss topaz palette if you want to trade for the Tom Ford. I’m trading my entire box if you want to take your pick!

943D4F4B-A1BB-40E7-8247-C75EDDBA8C8E.jpeg

5BFFA237-1515-4A82-8231-7A647FB5C237.jpeg

looking to trade the Natasha Denona Bronze palette for the ND love palette!

Hi there. I received the ND love palette in my bag and I would love to trade you for your ND bronze palette!

Going to PM you!

I wasn't "lucky" enough to get a Lucky Bag this year (for some reason I wasn't receiving their email notifications even though I shop with them.)

I do have two items that I recently purchased from Cult Beauty that are untouched, new, and just not my shades at all.

CT Walk of No Shame palette and By Terry Twinkle Glow Highlighter.

The BT highlighter is gorgeous, but my skin is too pale and cool for it.

I got a great deal on them, so I would be willing to trade them as a set for : ND Love Palette or CT Starry Eyes to Hypnotize palette.

I'd also be willing to trade for the Hourglass Holiday Sculpture palette, either the 4 pan or 6 pan one.

The highlighter is lighter than what is displaying for me on my computer, so not sure how it looks for everyone else.  The online swatches I've seen are pretty accurate.

BT HighlighterBT HighlighterHighlighter lidHighlighter lid20210119_010716.jpg

Do you want to trade your CT palette for my Wayne Goss imperial Topaz Eye palette

All values stated in $ USD. I haven’t swatched or used any of these Lucky Bag items. And yes, I've done successful Lucky Bag trades before on BIC. 🙂 

Up for trade: 

2 items I can't use; the other 2 I just don't want.2 items I can't use; the other 2 I just don't want.
  • $40 Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush, Incandescent Electra 
  • $62 Oribe Gold Lust All Over Oil 
  • $44 HoliFrog Sunapee Sacred-C Brightening Powder Wash 
  • $25 (currently $12.50) Natasha Denona Chroma Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow Mini Set 
Here's how the Hourglass blush looks in the pan (You know how the ratio of blush to AL powder is sometimes way off in these blush pans? Not this one!): 
Spoiler
I really wish this was a different shade because man, look at how much blush pigment is in that pan! Sigh...I really wish this was a different shade because man, look at how much blush pigment is in that pan! Sigh...
Might trade, if anyone wants it: 

I haven't even opened the new one yet.I haven't even opened the new one yet.
$55 Lina Choo The Great Artist Velvet Matte Mini Lipstick Set - I already own it. I could keep it as a backup or gift it to a fellow lipstick addict. But if someone wants to trade for it, Im open to that. These aren't really a matte finish, by the way. They're more of a cream finish, and quite comfy on my lips. 

Swatches of my old set (no, I didnt swatch the new one that came in my Lucky Bag) : 
Spoiler
luckybag2021-trades-linachooswatches.jpeg
In search of: 

• Sonia G. Blender Pro (eye brush) 
  • Any other Sonia G. eye brush (Blender Pro is just my favorite) 
  • Lina Choo Great Artist Velvet Matte Lipstick, shades Shakespeare, Da Vinci, or Botticelli 
  • Good Molecules Caffeine Energized Hydrogel Eye Patches 
  • Uoma Beauty products (yay, Beautylish carries them now!) 
  • Wayne Goss Luxury Cream Lipstick, shades Carnation, Orchid, Zinnia, or Amaryllis 
  • Wayne Goss Weightless Veil Blush Palette, shade Bright Poppy 
  • Natasha Denona Bronze Palette 

Open to other items, too. Especially if anyone happens to get Chikuhodo brushes—though I strongly urge you to hold onto them (unless you’re vegan)! Those are fantastic brushes. 

Folks who got an Hourglass single blush: has anyone gotten a shade besides Incandescent Electra? I’m curious, because I’ve yet to see someone get a different shade. 

Not looking for/cannot use: 

• HoliFrog products 
  • Hourglass Sculpture palette (wont work for my skin tone) 
  • Charlotte Tilbury palettes or skincare 
  • Oribe products 
  • ABH products 
  • Beauty sponges 
  • Natasha Denona Love Palette (thanks to Pat McGrath, Im all pinked out 🤣

I hope everyone finds good trades for their unwanted items! 

@WinglessOne  Thanks for the swatches and description.I’m feeling much better now about  the Lina Choo set in my bag! I also got the incandescent Electra but traded it. I haven’t seen any other shades either. Good luck with future trades!

2F71DA17-1CCE-4A5C-B913-5B3F5BA61D76.jpeg

Received a lot of duplicates or things I don’t think I’ll love—here’s what’s up for trade:

Tom Ford Quad in Badass ($88)
Charlotte Tilbury Look in a Palette Glowing Beauty ($75)
Surrat Lid Laquer in Satou Ume ($36)
Uoma Bahia Lipstick ($26)
Oribe Hand Cream ($52)
Golde Clean Greens Mask ($34)
R+CO waterfall moisturizer ($12)
Sonia G Blender Pro
Good Molecules Pineapple Exfoliating Powder ($16)

ISO List:
ND bronze eye palette or cheek products
Any Hourglass products
Wayne Goss or Sonia G brushes
Becca highlighters
Viseart
Good Molecules Hydrogel Eye Patches, Brightening Serum, Exfoliating Treatment, Niacinamide
Slip Silk pillowcases, scrunchies, eye mask

Hi! I have the 2019 Wayne gods limited edition white brush, are you interested to trade for the Charlotte tilbury?

@makeupnpolitics, just sent PM.

Would you trade the UOMA and Sonia G for the Hourglass 4 pan palette + Units bag + something else(s) from my sub box trade stash (see above from my post), @makeupnpolitics ? You have offers for both of the items (UOMA and Sonia G) individually first, so in fairness they should be considered first.

Sending you a PM!

@makeupnpoliticsI’m dying to have that Uoma lipstick. I have an hourglass scattered light shadow in burnish I’d be willing to trade!

update: Ulta is having a great sale on Uoma so I snagged the lipstick there. 

Great! So glad you found one 🙂

5E8D6105-2493-4CA4-AF3E-2C3B798A3222.jpeg

Up for trade

-Hourglass Ambient Lighting Sculpture palette

- R+Co Spiritualized Dry Shampoo Mist

- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipstick in Hollywood 

Would you be interested in trading the MD Love Palette? The items I have to trade are the Wayne Goss blush palette in Bright Poppy, the Charlotte Tillbury Queen of Glow eyeshadow palette, Lina Choo lipstick in the shade Duras, and the kitsch jade face roller

No, thank you!

@hersheykisseslv Let me know if you'd be interested in the Hourglass palette for Tom Ford Badass.  Thanks!

@joie07 I looked up the shades in the quad and they look similar to some shadows I already own. Thank you for following up with me.

Photos68
  • B96D8EF1-EC91-4F27-960D-3BBBED1523A3.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • E45ED340-80D2-457C-8B84-E1FAA3D3B879.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_3123.jpeg
  • 58166AF0-44EA-4683-BDD0-FD9CF3EACBD8.jpeg
  • A05AFEF5-D1E1-4572-BD62-71FBDD076A1A.jpeg
  • 9FFE7CC4-B004-487F-BF4C-64340226D49B.jpeg
  • IMG_7113-min.png
  • 20210118_165541.jpg