Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade

Boxes are scheduled to ship starting January 15, 2020. For trades please post pics of what you will trade and what you are looking for. Please remember that Sephora doesn’t support selling of items. I can’t wait to see what everyone gets next month. Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021
B96D8EF1-EC91-4F27-960D-3BBBED1523A3.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2021 Trade

hello! I received my xl lucky bag and I would be willing to trade all of these for one item if I could. I'm looking for any kind of sonia g brush but other offers would be amazing too. thank you so much!

• Lina Choo The Great Artist Matte 4 Mini Lipstick Set $55
  • Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lighting Blush - Incandescent Electra $40
  • Natasha Denona Chrome Crystal Liquid Eyeshadow set $12.50

C3DBECCF-1D14-413D-9801-0E8117214B9A.jpeg

For Trade:

Charlotte Tilbury LIMITED EDITION FILMSTAR BRONZE & GLOW SET

Sonia G. Jumbo Blender

Kitsch Ice Roller

Lashes in a box E5

* Holifrog Sunapee Sacred-C Brightening Powder Wash

* (MAYBE) Natasha Denona Love Palette

If you're willing to trade the ND Love Palette, I have the Charlotte Tillbury eyeshadow quad in The Queen of Glow, Lina Choo lipstick in Duras, and a Wayne Goss blush palette in the shade Bright Poppy

It looks like you and I got almost the exact same bag!

@angienmullins  Would you be interested in trading the Sonja G brush for all of 

-Holifrog brightening powder wash $44

~Good molecules caffeine hydrogel patches ( 60). $18

I have the following up for trade:

• #Natasha Denona Love Pallet
  • #Becca Mini Highlight in Moonston
  • #Wayne Goss Lipstick in Camellia (I opened it to see the color but did not swatch, nude light brown
  • Ice Roller

blish.jpg

I was very happy with my Box this year, but I still got a few items that I don't see myself using. I'm willing to exchange any or all of them for almost any other item! I hope you guys had received great boxes as well. 🙂PXL_20210120_162524780.jpg

Can somebody please hook a sister up.... I’m so upset. I got basically every individual item that I did not want or already have. Truly, I never win anything. My luck is nonexistent. Hahaha I received the following and would be up for any and all trade offers:

• CT Starry Eyes to Hypnotise eyeshadow palette
  • HG Ambient Lighting Edit - Sculpture
  •  Lashes in a Box in style E1
  • Wayne Goss The Luxury Cream Lipstick in Lily

I would honestly be willing to trade several products just to get ONE item that I really wanted... I am looking specifically for the ND Love palette, the WG moonstone palette, the CT Filmstar Bronze and Glow palette, or the TF Badass Quad.

Mayday!! Mayday!! I’m dying, here.....

image.jpg

I have the TF Badass if you are still looking for a swap!

@CreepyCandy I got the Charlotte tilbury Bronze and Glow limited edition if you want to trade for the hourglass?

Would you be willing to trade the CT pallet for a ND Love pallet? I can also throw in an ice roller.

@mscav I have already committed to a trade for the CT palette, I'm sorry! I hope you get what you are looking for! 

@CreepyCandy   I’m sorry you didn’t get a bag you like. I also didn’t  get a bag that worked for me . I am a neutral/nudes kinda girl. Let me know if you are interested in trading anything from my bag pictured below . Would you being willing to trade the CT starry eyes to hypnotize and WGoss Lily lipstick for my TF BadAss palette and ND chroma Crystal liquid eyeshadow?

@Imightneedthis Girl, yes! Happy to make that trade!! PM me!

@CreepyCandy  Thanks so much for a wonderful trade. My package from you arrived today, beautifully wrapped with the makeup in pristine condition! Woohoo! Would love to trade with you again . See you next year , new makeup friend!

@CreepyCandy I just sent you a pm. Let me know if you don’t get it!

My Beautylish XL bagMy Beautylish XL bag

I have the following items up for trade from my Beautylish XL bag:

Tom Ford Extreme Eyeshadow Quad Badass $88 (Traded)
~Lina Choo The Great Artist Matte Mini Lipstick $55 (Traded)

~Oribe Gold Lust All Over Oil ( considering keeping but up for a good trade) $62

-Holifrog brightening powder wash $44

~Good molecules caffeine hydrogel patches ( 60). $18
~Hourglass ambient strobe lighting blush $40 Incandescent Electra ( Traded)

~Natasha Denona chrome Crystal liquid eyeshadow set $12.50 ( Traded )

I’m willing to trade several items for an item I want.I live in The United States ( Florida) . All items are unswatched and still in the box. I have traded Beautylish bags for several years as well as being active in the beauty insider community.

@CreepyCandy I know it sucks getting a bag you don't like.  I had to throw in a PMG lipstick to sell mine through FB marketplace last year, and even then I was another $25 in the hole from shipping.  

IDK if you already have the Hourglass and CT palettes, but if you don't already have them, it might be worth giving it a try.  I have the CT palette, too, and I like it.  

@itscarin thank you for empathizing when I'm feeling bummed out! I know lucky bag is obviously completely luck of the draw, it was just my first year doing it and I was hoping to NOT be disappointed. I know that CT products are incredibly high quality, I am just not a neutral/nudes eye look kind of girl. I live dangerously. 😉 And I LOVE HG, I am a junkie for their brand, so I do already have the Ambient Lighting Edit in Sculpture palette. Thank goodness for this awesome community so that those of us who get dupes or items they can't use can easily trade!!

(I will try again to post a pic tomorrow)

From my Lucky Bag, I have up for swap:

• Charlotte Tilbury Instant Eyeshadow Palette in Pillow Talk (the long one) - hoping to swap for the long one in “Starry Eyes to Hypnotize”
  • Becca “Spanish Rose Glow” highlighter (SSP)
  • Sonia G Pencil Pro brush
  • Wayne Goss lip liner in Vintage Pink
  • Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water
  • Good Molecules Eye Patches (60)

* I’m open to CT products, WG products, WG brushes, Sonia G brushes, & more so please try me!

** I also have LOTS of other items if you let me know what you’re into or ISO

Photos68
  • B96D8EF1-EC91-4F27-960D-3BBBED1523A3.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • E45ED340-80D2-457C-8B84-E1FAA3D3B879.jpeg
  • image.jpg
  • IMG_3123.jpeg
  • 58166AF0-44EA-4683-BDD0-FD9CF3EACBD8.jpeg
  • A05AFEF5-D1E1-4572-BD62-71FBDD076A1A.jpeg
  • 9FFE7CC4-B004-487F-BF4C-64340226D49B.jpeg
  • IMG_7113-min.png