Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast. 
1AFAD625-E8BE-44B5-840C-229C9ABD0E68.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Congratulations, @itsfi !  The ND Camel Palette and the Wayne Goss Fan Brush!  Yay!

Thank you @tsavorite! 🤗 Wayne Goss brushes are so soft! What a treat! 💖

@itsfi, congrats on a lovely Lucky Bag!! you're very generous to participate in the buy one give one.

Thank you @TraceyEB! 🤗 I’m happy that I could participate in the buy one, get one. 

That was really thoughtful of you to opt for the GOGO Lucky Bag, @itsfi.  Looks like you got some fun things!  I've heard some really good reviews on the Holifrog cleanser line in general and the Goss brush looks beautiful :).

Thank you @CookieGirl1! 😃 I like the concept behind Holifrog and was super excited to see their cleansers in so many of the Lucky bags. 💕

@itsfi- Nice brush!!

Thank you @Ispend2much6! 🙂 I have a few Wayne Goss brushes but not this one until now. 

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

I’m pretty happy with my Beautylish Lucky bag overall. I’m open to sell/trade if you see something you’re interested in. I’m more of a neutral colors person so I know I won’t get use out of this palette which is a little but disappointing.

I got the same bag! Like many others this year, I think m...

I got the same bag! Like many others this year, I think my infatuation with lucky bags is also coming to an end. I am ok with all the items, but I was so nervous up to opening the bag hoping that I will not get the faux fur thing, sample sized things, or JS lip colors. I would have never gotten the colors in this palette, so I am glad I have some things to play with outside of my comfort zone, but not so far out to be JS items.

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Willing to trade everything in my box. Sugarpill liquid lip is the shade Trinket, DC palette is celestial storm, and the brush set is by Units.  I would trade the entire box just for ND metropolis or a small ND/viseart palette with a Wayne Goss or Sonia G brush.

I have mixed feelings on my regular lucky bag. 
E8AAE733-3CB7-49B4-B4D7-453FD5CB7296.jpeg

ABH riviera $45

Becca velvet blurring primer apricot haze $39

Hourglass confession lipstick in At night $36

Good Molecules cleansing balm $15

Cover FX glitter drops in Aurora $44

Oribe wave and shine spray 1 oz $10?

R&Co dry shampoo mist 1.7 oz $14

Wayne Goss precision detail brush $20

Total $223

@faeriegirl   I can see what you mean.  I've managed to collect a few of the Oribe minis, and some of the R+Co's also.  Plus, CoverFx has been all over the place, including B-lish's Lucky Bag last year.  I'm less hopeful I will be getting a good bag tomorrow. 

The value of the bag and number of items is pretty good, @faeriegirl 

@faeriegirl Didn’t they do the glitter drops last year?  I’d like to see them skip good molecules, abh, coverfx glitter drops, micellar water, and oribe. They’ve had too many repeats in bags. 

This is my first year to get a lucky bag @itscarin, but I think I remember seeing them in last years pictures.

I think I received one two years ago,, in my first box @faeriegirl 

IMG_4269.jpegHere is my XL bag.  I'm going to keep the body oil and the brush.  Everything else will be traded.

sultry for Blue Blood?

Would you consider trading your sultry palette for DC cosmetics celestial storm?

Thanks, but not interested in that one 🙂

581 Replies
testing