Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Itโ€™s that time again for Beautylishโ€™s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast. 
1AFAD625-E8BE-44B5-840C-229C9ABD0E68.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Hi everyone! I have a 2019 holiday limited edition wayne goss brush...anyone looking to trade???

Hi! Sent you a DM the other day regarding possible trade.

Hey, y'all!  I still haven't been able to snag an XL Lucky Bag, so this year, my daughter and I both got regular bags. After a disappointing bag last year, I was pretty happy with our bags this year.

My Bag:
โ€ข Good Molecules Niacinamide Brightening Toner.
โ€ข Danessa Myricks Colorfix 24 Hour Cream Color in Rustic.
โ€ข Sugarpill Liquid Lip Color in Anti-Socialite.
โ€ข Wayne Goss Brush: I thought this was a concealer brush, but it may be the Air Brush. Either way, I'm using it for highlight.
โ€ข Oribe Gold Lust Repair and Restore Shampoo
โ€ข Jefree Star Blood Sugar Palette: I'm not really a fan, so I am giving this to my daughter.
My Daughter's Bag:
โ€ข Good Molecules Niacinimide Brightening Toner.
โ€ข Farmacy Bright On Vitamin C Mask.
โ€ข Holifrog Tashmoo Water Lily Nourishing Milky Wash.
โ€ข Sugar Pill Liquid Lipstick in Strange Love.
โ€ข Wayne Goss No. 15 Fan Brush.
โ€ข Dominique Cosmetics Celestial Storm Palette: Gorgeous, but we both already have it๐Ÿ˜ญ.

Overall, we're really happy with these bags!  I am trying to trade my daughter's Celestial Storm Palette for another Jefree palette on the trade thread, otherwise, I'll give it to my niece.๐Ÿ’—

D090719D-F272-42CE-9DB3-61DE93ECA688.jpeg

Received my regular lucky bag today (Canada). The Rae Morris 23 retails for $68 US! It is a synthetic stippling brush, so perhaps will be good for creams? I've never tried DC eyeshadows before. Will give these a try. The CT lippie seems like it has dried out. ๐Ÿ˜ž Relieved to see the Cover Effects Shimmer Veil over the Glitter Drops I've been seeing in many posts. I wish they would include more current beauty items, though. This is my third year and I hope to participate again next year. Overall retail value of my lucky bag: $201.80 US or 255ish CAD.Regular lucky bag (Canada)Regular lucky bag (Canada)

I love DC palettes๐Ÿ’—

@according2r I love your bag! it has a nice variety.

@according2r I love your bag! it has a nice variety.

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Received my box today in Canada! I'm a mixture of content with what I received and also a bit disappointed. The eyeshadow palettes and a decent number of the lip products aren't up my alley in terms of colour choices. I tried the Under My Skin palette, which seems to not be the best quality. UNITS 200 Series Eye Set $30.00 MISS FAME BEAUTY Under My Skin Eyeshadow Palette $49.00 JUNO & CO. Microfiber Lemon Drop Sponge $6.00 JEFFREE STAR COSMETICS 5 Year Anniversary Velour Liquid Lipstick Bundle $75.00 SUGARPILL COSMETICS Little Twin Stars Collection $39.50 HOURGLASS Confession Ultra Slim High Intensity Refillable Lipstick I Secretly $36.00 GOOD MOLECULES Niacinamide Brightening Toner $14.00 Total: $249.50

I got the exact same box, and my friend got the same thing except swap the brushes out for a rae morris smudge brush! ๐Ÿ˜ž wonder if Canadians got the short end of the stick

Here's my second lucky bag ever. I got the Surratt Beauty Artistique Blush in 'Peau de peche', Sugarpill Liquid lip color in Strange Love (metallic + sparkle), CT Icon Palette, Units 200 Series Eye Set brushes, Faux fur brush roll (super cute โค๏ธ) and Good Molecules moisturizing primer. Honestly this bag got me feeling a little bit 'meh' compared to the one I received last year..

I had already received in the CT palette in her mystery bag last summer.. Does anyone know if there's a trade for Canadians? ๐Ÿ™‚

7B9A11F6-25C6-4052-B935-040C2236F7B7.jpeg

Hi! I just made a post last night with my items (pic belo...

Hi! I just made a post last night with my items (pic below). Personally I never do trades because I can't be bothered to ship to the US, but if you're keen on anything I have let me know. I'll keep the toner, hourglass lipstick (definitely my shade ๐Ÿ™‚ ) , and the Under My Skin palette (only because I already swatched it, but let me tell you, you aren't missing out there, the quality doesn't seem good) but I'm open to trading other items!

@ellem24  I would love to trade for your CT palette if you didnโ€™t mind shipping to

The US!

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Iโ€™m not sure exactly what products in my sisterโ€™s bag look like, but I do know they received the exact same products in their Lucky Bags which is pretty disappointing. (Theyโ€™re also not thrilled since 3 of the products are face wash and toner...) But here is mine: - small black pouch with eye brushes (does anyone know what brand this is?) - Viseart Warm Edit palette - Sugarpill liquid lip in Nurse (matte red) - Juno Co face moisturizer - Good Molecules toner - face wash - set of false lashes

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

@Melstl from what I've been seeing in the unboxings the brushes are a brand called UNITS. 

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Hi are u looking to trade your viseart palette?

RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Maybe? It depends on the offer- id be interested in other palettes but not anything with over the top colors like Iโ€™ve seen the JS/DC/Sugarpill palettes that have been in some bags.

So am i the only one who feels like they got gypped on their box? 

Total- $1441BL.jpg1BL2.jpg

@Punxicano I agree with the person below who mentioned contacting Beautylish. I'm pretty sure they guarantee the value of a $75 bag is at least $150.

If you are wanting to trade your unit brush set I have an offer of: 

• Jouer long wear lip creme - color lemonade pink ($ 24)
  • Sonia G brush - smudger one ($ 37)

DM here or ideally IG if interested @ megbecks 

* all unopened / unswatched  

IMG_5708.jpg

Slide View: 1: Lapcos Variety Mask + Exfoliating Pad Set

@SportyGirly125  Sorry, not interested in those.

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Youโ€™re missing an item! Call Beautylish and two then your overall value. They can tell you want item youโ€™re missing. You will need to email these pictures to their customer service team, but theyโ€™ve been doing an AMAZING job at shipping out missing items this year. Call them, theyโ€™ll fix you up!
testing