Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

It’s that time again for Beautylish’s Lucky Bags. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year regular $75, XL $150 or are you going to pass on it? Please post pictures of the ones you get. They usually go on sale the day after Christmas and ship in January so sign up to be notified of when they drop on the site and be quick because they will sell out fast. 
1AFAD625-E8BE-44B5-840C-229C9ABD0E68.jpeg

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

@jozkid   Those Surratt lipsticks are very, very nice.  They remind me of the old Dior lipsticks that were geared towards, um, women at our stage of life to make their lips look smoother.  I would say the Surratt does that, for me anyway.

@Ispend2much6  I will have to check it out. The color is pretty pale. It might be more appropriate for summer wear.

Hi @jozkid! 👋🏼 🤗 Sending a “Happy New Year” and a hug your way!

That’s a pretty Sonia G brush and Surratt lippie. Will be interested in how you like the Juno sponge. Have fun with your new treats!

Hello @itsfi ! Thanks for the warm welcome back.

I tried out the new brush (awesome, awesome, awesome!) with the new palette (which is another big thumbs up). I also used the sponge to apply my foundation. Nope. Not digging it at all. It feels like putting on your foundation with a washcloth — and kinda looks the same way. I'll give it another go, but this doesn't feel like a winner to me.

Hahahaha @jozkid! 😂🤣😂 I didn’t know anything about the Juno sponge until these unboxings. Your description pretty much confirms what I thought about them. 😆

@itsfi the application looked so rough. I had to go over it with my old sponge to make it smooth. It looked like how paint looks on a wall if you use a roller with too thick a nap. When Juno & Co. meets Home Depot.

Yikes @jozkid! I’m sorry about the sponge; it’s too bad that was included in so many bags this year. 😔 

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2020

Received regular Lucky Bag this morning: JS Blue Blood palette $52, Juno & Co. Moonshine Miracle Cream $35, SG Worker Three $32, Stila Iridescent trio $25, DM Dew-wet balm $22, Good Molecules Niacinamide Toner $14, Ardell Natural 117 falsies $4.20; Total: $184.20. Mildly disappointed to get JS, but I needed a gift for a teenaged niece who is politically oblivious. The Stila set is a dupe, but I promised it to my daughter last year then used it myself, so it will not be wasted. I'd been considering the toner for my son, so that's easy. Love the brush, and looking forward to trying the cream and balm. Bit freaked out by the eyelashes.

Bag twins! I got the exact same bag. Love the Danessa Myricks highlighter and really dissapointed about the JS palette. If I wanted Jeffree Star products I would've brought the Jeffree Star bag.

Exactly the same feeling here as well!! I got the same exact bag.  I was super disappointed and can't find anyone who wants to trade the J* Blue Blood so I'm stuck with it so far.  

@angyp  & @AmandaH94 If either of you are interested in trading your JS palette, id be interested. They forgot to send one of my items, so the hourglass stick is coming tomorrow. 

1BL.jpg1BL2.jpgHourGlass.JPG

I would definitely be interested in swapping J* Blue Blood for the Hourglass Gold Flash highlighter.I would definitely be interested in swapping J* Blue Blood for the Hourglass Gold Flash highlighter.

Exactly! I thought the reason for the J* bag is because s...

Exactly! I thought the reason for the J* bag is because so many people boycott him. However, now I have to go shop for my niece because my daughter (same age) came home and pounced on the palette! The value was definitely in the box for our house.

It’s been a while since I’ve purchased a Beautylish Lucky Bag. 🛍 This time around, I went with the Get One, Give One option - UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital is near and dear to me for many reasons. 💖 These were the beauties in my Lucky Bag and I’m really happy with my new goodies. 😍🥰231E9FD6-6326-4EFA-88E3-E1034F8E34B2.jpeg

Good Molecules Silicone-Free Priming Moisturizer ($14) - I'm a fan of hydrating primers and really like that this one is free of a lot of things, including silicone. Am interested in seeing how this one performs.

Farmacy Bright On Massage Activated Vitamin C Mask ($38) - I love masks. I love Farmacy. I've been loving Vitamin C. This one checks off a lot of boxes. 😉 

Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops - Halo ($42) - This is the wild card product for me. The irridescent white of this particular shade is outside my comfort zone, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I'll have to give some thought to how to incorporate it into my daily look. Or, let's ease into it, maybe my once a week look? Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Wayne Goss Brush 15 Fan Brush ($25) - Wayne Goss - love him! I've picked up a few of his brushes over the years but don't have this fan brush. It's super soft! ❤️

Holifrog Superior Omega Nutritive Gel Wash ($36) - Most bags seemed to include a Good Molecules product and a Holifrog cleanser. I was hoping for either the nourishing milky wash or this nutritive gel wash. Excited to give this one a try.

Natasha Denona Camel Palette ($48) - I already own (and LOVE) this eyeshadow palette;  I think it may have been the first ND palette I purchased.  At heart, I'm a neutrals eyeshadow gal and the shades in this palette are just ... beautiful. 

Your bag looks awesome @itsfi!

Thank you @faeriegirl! I was happy with the goodies inside! 😍

Awwww @itsfi that is so incredibly touching that you did this!! Anytime I am asked to donate to anything to help children, I will never say no

I’ve missed out on the give one, get one in the past @lmaster so I was really pleased to be able to participate in it this year. 🥰

@itsfi at this point I might contact Beautylish to see if I ship by box back whether can they repackage it to donate ugh it's such a dud! 

@MelissaMendolia, I’m so sorry to hear the lucky bag wasn’t what you hoped for. 😔 Have you tried the trade board? 

@itsfi so far I have it posted on three trade threads, poshmark, and eBay 🤦🏻‍♀️ no one wants the celestial storm palette  (and I can't blame them because I don't want it either) and so many of the other products are the same in every box. 

testing