Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

I know it's a bit early but I am super excited for next month when Beautylish releases it's Lucky Bags. Last year I wanted the $150 XL bag but wasn't able to snag one. I ended up getting the regular $75 bag which I thought was pretty good for what came in my bag. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year? Please post pictures of the ones you get. @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt @angel7594 @Mcakes @veronika23 @itscarin

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

@mitch Hi are you looking to trade your viseart palette?

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

@mitchp I’d trade the brush carrier for the Lina choo lipstick in Anderson or the the Stila glow kit in sundipped if you’re interested.

Give the brush case a go. Seriously, I’ve had mine for at least a year and it’s fantastic. Definitely nowhere near Claire’s quality. I store my brushes in it permanently, in the standing position, and it’s amazing for travel.

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

So I got my first bag and I am so mad about it LOL. Basically hateeverything except the Wayne Goss brush and I already own the ND palette. Willing to trade anything (except Wayne Goss brush) to someone else in Canada! I’m really looking for a Charlotte Tilbury palette. The J* lipstick is in Poinsetta.

20190128_143336.jpg

It looks like I got it same bag as a couple other people:

Natasha Denona Lila

Jouer Best of nudes set

Wayne Goss 18

Stila Iridescent set

Good molecules eye serum

mykitco PVC bag

The Lila was actually my fantasy item to get, I've been resisting it since it came out due to the price tag.   I was so excited when I saw it I screamed, lol.  Wayne goss 18 is my favorite eye brush and I was going to get another soon anyways.  I really like Jouer lip creme, but only owned one color.  The eye serum looks like it has high quality ingredients, so I can actually use it on my very picky skin.  The travel bag is practical, and seems like an extra to me.  The only thing I'm meh about is the stila, but I don't own anything like it so it'll still be fun to try.   Overall I'm THRILLED about my bag, no trading necessary here!  I still can't believe i got the Lila, every time I thought about the lucky bag I imagined getting it and had to tell myself not to get my hopes up.  So happy!!!

That is an amazing bag! Congratulations! Glad you got items you really wanted!

Wow, that Jouer lip set is such a gem 💎 @LizArrow 

@LizArrow Wow you got a really great bag!!! Enjoy!

yay looks like an amazing bag @LizArrow  glad you love it!

I am open to trade everything except the eye serum. I will trade the entire brush set for something of equal value (ex. Large ND palettes), but I am really hoping to get a ND camel palette, hourglass powder or farmacy cleanser, so I will trade individual brushes in the set as well along with other items for those.I am open to trade everything except the eye serum. I will trade the entire brush set for something of equal value (ex. Large ND palettes), but I am really hoping to get a ND camel palette, hourglass powder or farmacy cleanser, so I will trade individual brushes in the set as well along with other items for those.

@NihaRR i have a new Natasha denona purple 28 palette I'd trade for the brushes

@NihaRR Are you interested in trading the entire WG brush set for the Natasha Denona Blue/Purple palette? It's brand new, only opened for photos, and never touched. Got it in last year's lucky bag, but I already had it, and just hoarded it. 

IMG_0740.JPGIMG_0741.JPG

It's been a long time since I posted on these boards (school yuck!), but I finally purchased a Lucky Bag to try my luck. Overall, I'm quite happy with my bag because I will use/try everything. I had some doubts since I'm in Canada and there's so many product restrictions :S

LB2019.JPG

I'm really happy with the ND palette. I really wanted it when I saw people receive it. It was either this or ABH Sultry as my want palettes.

Who's getting their lucky bag today?  Is anyone expecting their lucky bag later than today?giphy.gif

Mine is scheduled for delivery today!

This was my 2nd year with a regular light-medium bag. I'm not terribly disappointed but not nearly as excited to try any of the new products this year. The $20 gift card definitely sweetened the deal though! 

Received:

- Natasha Denona Camel Palette

- Becca Opal Glow on the Go kit

- Wayne Goss #14 

- Surrat Lipslique Au Courant

- Rene Furterer Style Vegetal Texture Spray

- $20 gift card

Total value (not including good molecules): $189

Trades: Probably unlikely but doesn't hurt to ask. I'd trade my entire bag for any 15-pan Natasha Denona palette. I was also dying to try the Hourglass powder if anyone was trading theirs.20190127_170232.jpg

Any interest in the ND Safari palette? Got it in my XL bag, but already have it and am looking to trade it. Didn't even remove it from the cardboard shipping sleeve because I recognized the side of it, lol. I also got the By Terry Sun Designer palette 1 Tan and Flash Cruise that I'd be willing to part with for a comparably-priced trade as well ($55, also brand new and untouched) - I'm too pale for that much color on my cheeks! 

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

I have a ND blue/purple palette for the safari palette. Would you be interested?

Re: RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

@lsa2 sorry, my trade items have already been claimed, and I already have the ND blue/purple palette anyway (that was the first large ND palette I bought when it came out, before I knew that such an item might be included in a Lucky Bag, lol). Hope you can find another Safari to trade for, though! It's a shame that Beautylish doesn't run a chat board anymore, because I don't think everyone knows to go to Sephora or other sites to discuss Lucky Bag trades

I would've loved to have gotten the Safari Palette, I can't bring myself to buying it haha!

testing