Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

I know it's a bit early but I am super excited for next month when Beautylish releases it's Lucky Bags. Last year I wanted the $150 XL bag but wasn't able to snag one. I ended up getting the regular $75 bag which I thought was pretty good for what came in my bag. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year? Please post pictures of the ones you get. @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt @angel7594 @Mcakes @veronika23 @itscarin

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

Randomly bumping up this thread because I haven't heard anyone talking about them yet so giving a reminder to sign up to be emailed if you want to. I think I'm going to take a miss this year - there's too many other things I  want and I think I'll be happier if I take the money I'd spend on the bag and just buy those instead of hoping to get something but I'll be interested to see what comes in everyone's bags! I feel like last year was a bit more misses than hits than the year before

@Kim888 Thanks for bumping it up. 

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

I finally got my XL bag! I’ve been in the UK on business for the last 3 weeks and my friend has been keeping my package safe for me. It was worth the wait though! I got..... Viseart grande pro volume 2 Anastasia glow kit sun dipped Wayne Goss no13 brush Hourglass caution mascara Lina Choo great artist lipstick in shade Andersen R+Co crown scalp scrub Good molecules wake up eye serum

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

@Bethp88  Sounds like you got a FANTASTIC bag. Viseart Grande Pro's are amazing. Enjoy your new goodies.

Hi everyone!Image result for charlotte tilbury instant look smokey palette

I have the Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette Smokey Eye Beauty that I would like to trade for ND Lila palette or maybe an Anastasia palette.

Ughhhhhhhhhh.... I am so disappointed with my bag this year, y'all. 😞

013019luckybag2019.jpg

Spoiler
1. ABH Soft Glam Palette: Great Palette, but I already have it so I’m passing this one on to my Bestie.

2. R + Co Spiritualized Dry Shampoo Mist: I’ve tried this before and just didn’t like how it felt (although this is one of my all time fave hair care brands). I passed this on to my daughter.

3.Good Molecules Wake Up Eye Serum: I tried this today and it felt very moisturizing, but I didn’t really notice an effect from the caffeine.

4. Stila Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Embellish: The color is beautiful, but I am not a fan of these so I passed this on to my daughter.

5. Becca Velvet Blurring Primer: I’ve tried samples and wasn’t super impressed, but I’ll give it another try.

6. Sonia G Worker Pro Brush: This is probably the one thing I am most interested in out of the whole Lucky Bag.

The value of the bag is slightly under $200 (I couldn’t find a price for the Good Molecules) and I paid $75 plus tax and shipping ($92.01 total), so it sounds like a decent value, but it really isn’t when I won’t use most of it.😢😢😢.

My first lucky bag ever and I'm pretty happy with it! 🙂

FB608ADF-1A60-4993-80DF-F10F4B4B070D.jpeg

I got:

-Viseart Golden Hour Palette

-Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit in Sun Dipped

-Good Molecules Wake Up Eye Serum

-Sugar Pill Matte Liquid Lip Color in Crumpet

-Sonia G Pro Builder Brush

-Skindinavia The Makeup Finishing Spray

I already own the ABH glow kit, but everything else is new to me. I was hoping for the ND Camel palette, but I'm still happy to finally try Viseart shadows. Skindinavia and Sonia G brush are the items I'm most excited about.

20190127_145800.jpg

20190121_151739.jpg

Both my mom and I were meh about our lucky bagt this year. Probably will skip next year. I have items up for trade. The items we would like to keep we would trade for something really good like natasha denona safari  palette. 

Items for trade:

Surratt blush in Rougeur 

By Terry  Rouge Clickstick in Deep  Purple 

Wayne Goss eyebrow set

Abh Norvina

Oribe Dry Shampoo 

Wayne Goss 17

Becca on the glow in Moonstone 

Would swap for:

Natasha denona safari , camel , cranberry 

Sonia G brushes 

Wayne Goss 00, 11

Rae Morris brushes 

Viseart libertine

CT lipstick

Hourglass lipstick or mascara

@Slaytoday  I am very interested in Wayne Goss eye set. I have skin care products from Drunk Elephant to trade. Also, ViseArt Golden Hour palette or Too Face chocolate pallet to trade. Everything brand new unopened. Please let  me know if any of this interests you.

@Slaytoday Hi r u still interested in swapping your viseart palette?

interested in norvina,

anything you see here?

*Natasha Denona eyeshadow No 13 $48

*CT Bronze and Glow $68

*CT Wonder Glow $55

* Anastasia Subculture palette $49

*CT Hollywood lips pin up pink $34

* CT Nocturnal Cat eyes eyeshadow midnight seduction color $ 27

* Stila glitter and glow Trio $25

* Jouer highlighting trio $39

* Beautyblender on the go set $40

@Slaytoday  would you be interested in trading either the blush or the lipstick for Cover Fx glitter drops in aurora?

Thank you for the offer but I don't like the glitter drops 🙂

I think I am done with the "Unlucky" Bag game.  Yesterday I received my medium deep choice bag, and I was highly disappointed.  Two of the items I received were repeats that I got last year! I cant believe that with all the new brands that beautylish is now carrying id be soo lucky to get the same thing two years in a row.  For reference I received

CT dolce vita palette (got it last year)

Wayne Goss brow brush set (OMG who'd pay 50 dollars for Elf quality brushes)

By terry lipstick in a grape color

Surratt beauty blush in rougeur a grape color (two grapes!!)

and the 8 dollar serum which is the only thing I remotely was intrigued by.

Tried calling CS to see if I could return my bag but no such luck.  To me id rather save the 75 dollars for the bag and get something somewhere else where I can get samples.  Also, I see the bags for the light skin complexions had more varieties.  Is it a skin thing? IDK but I wouldn't recommend anyone getting that choice in the future its not like they are sending foundation.  

@vanessa sorry, I read that you weren't interested in going to the post office to swap out items, but I figure I'll just ask if you were willing to swap for the CT Dolce Vita Palette cause I'm so interested in trying it out! Would you by any chance be interested in any of the following? 

Spoiler
  • Wet n Wild Unicorn Glow Kit ($29.99) 
  • Jouer - Powder Highlighter Trio in Skinny Dip, Ice, Rose Gold ($39)
  • Becca - Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Prosecco Pop ($38)
  • Tarte - Lash Delights ($17)
  • Tarte - Tarteist Lip Paint in Front Row ($15)
  • Crown - Fuego Eyeshadow Palette ($29.99)
  • Cover FX - Custom Enhancer Drops in Blossom ($42)
  • Cover FX - Shimmer Veil in Moonstone ($28)
  • Coach Eau de Toilette in 0.15fl oz ($5)
  • Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Sunset Pink ($48) 
  • Bobbi Brown Evening Glow Eye Shadow Palette ($25?)
  • Too Faced - Tutti Fruitti Blush Duo in Strobeberry ($30)
  • Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Powder in Starlight ($44)
  • Jouer Le Rose Lip Kit ($25)
  • Good Molecules Wake Up Eye Serum
  • Stila Trio in Iridescent ($25)

Hi hey I was mostly interested in swapping for hair or skincare but I also got the good molecules serum thanks for your interest 

@vanessa I have a lot of hair/skincare that I haven't gone through yet. Could you let me know what types of products/(skin type) you're interested in? I tried to message directly, but it seems to be down right now. 

im looking for unused products I like Oribe kerastase Rene furterer anything will do and with skincare I only use the high end products 

@vanessa I also have oribe shampoo and conditioner

@vanessa Hi, I am interested ur ct dv, I have oribe hail oil, and some high end skincare I haven't use, if you interested in it plz dm me!

testing