Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

I know it's a bit early but I am super excited for next month when Beautylish releases it's Lucky Bags. Last year I wanted the $150 XL bag but wasn't able to snag one. I ended up getting the regular $75 bag which I thought was pretty good for what came in my bag. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year? Please post pictures of the ones you get. @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt @angel7594 @Mcakes @veronika23 @itscarin

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

@alexasteph Sorry you didn’t like your box. I’m kind of nervous for Monday when my box arrives. 

@SportyGirly125 I don't want to say I don't like it, but if presented different options within those brands I would have gone with something else. I will admit it was a bit disappointing to hope to receive at least 1 of 3 brands and I didn't get any. I've posted in the trade thread though so hopefully someone is interested! 

@alexasteph I didn't think I wanted the sultry palette until I switched it in person then I had to have it!  Give it a chance, it may grow on you!  I've definitely used this more then the next sunset palette, and often combine it with the mattes in the next gold palette.  The coral shadow looks wild but if you apply very lightly it's a nice transition color.  I love the rose gold color in the palette.  

@itscarin There are a few shades in there that are catching my eye, but they are shades also in Norvana or Soft Glam. I’m definitely willing to make it work if I don’t find a trade though! 

there's a lot of ABH it looks like... I imagine a lot of...

there's a lot of ABH it looks like... I imagine a lot of people in addition to me already have them all or don't want it at all .. it's harder to trade

Re: there's a lot of ABH it looks like... I imagine a lot of...

Norvina is the only one I don't have.  If I get an abh palette I hope it's norvina!  

@KristiinG I actually don’t have any of the newer releases, but was really interested in Norvana I just ultimately passed because I ended up buying an ND and PMG palette instead haha. When I saw them popping up in boxes I got a bit hopeful, so maybe there is someone like me with the same feelings towards Sultry. 

@alexasteph You seem to have a great and realistic attitude about the lucky bag madness—I hope you’re able to line up some great trades! My box won’t get here til Thursday, which feels like forever, but I would definitely be interested in the Sultry palette if I end up with items to trade.  I’ll look for you on the trade thread 🙂

@browneyes84 I have already posted my ISOs so check it out after you get your package! Yeah... thanks haha. This was my first year doing it so it was a totally new experience for me. I’ve been following a long for a few years, and it seems they have really been trying to listen to feedback and provide a better value for everyone. It’s a really fun concept, it just comes down to personal preference! I absolutely feel the products I received are worth the value, they just don’t work for me! I’m a little torn on the Cover FX, because looking at it on the bottle it’s stunning, I just don’t find as much success with that formula of highlighter. So we’ll see! 

@alexasteph Sorry you ended up getting stuff that doesn’t suit you 😞 - I’m starting to get a bit nervous looking at the spoilers I deff don’t think they were as generous as last year with the brands 

Thanks @Kim888! I was really hopeful because things did seem really nice I just happened to get all the things that don’t work for me personally. The Good Molecules seems really nice though! It looks like almost everyone gets that. Hopefully I can find some generous traders! Otherwise I will just have try to make it work. 

I still haven't received a shipping notification...Kick Rocks....

@8319Princess I haven't received a shipping notice either but on my Beautylish account, my order is marked as Shipped and has a UPS Ground tracking number (and 1.6 lbs). Eeeekkkk!!

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

Thanks-still no update..Just being super excited I guess. I will be happy nevertheless, I like what everyone is receiving 🙂

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

been seeing a lot of bags popping up on Instagram. looks like all the regular bags might have that good molecules serum in them? I'm always down to try a new skincare brand. I'm fascinated that I've seen 2 XL bags so far that had the Charlotte tilbury palette I got last year. I forget what it's called but it's like a full face in 1 palette. Good for travel I guess but I traded it for jouer skinny dip

@AzureRose I actually bought this off someone last year and I've gotten a ton of use out of it.  I would highly recommend!  The highlight eye color is amazing and I like the black in there because it's not the darkest black so it's great for softening up a black eyeliner. 

My lucky bag (regular, light/medium)My lucky bag (regular, light/medium)

My sister’s lucky bag (regular, light/medium)My sister’s lucky bag (regular, light/medium)

Wow, @awesomepants, looks like you both scored!

Congrats to you and your sister on two great Lucky Bags!! Enjoy!!

Both bags look great! I would be super stoked for yours...I all ready have the Norvina palette so definitely would not be as happy about that, but it's a great palette!!!

@awesomepants You and your sister got awesome Lucky Bags. Oribe is my favorite haircare brand. 

5 Replies
testing