Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

I know it's a bit early but I am super excited for next month when Beautylish releases it's Lucky Bags. Last year I wanted the $150 XL bag but wasn't able to snag one. I ended up getting the regular $75 bag which I thought was pretty good for what came in my bag. Which ones are you girls/guys hoping to snag this year? Please post pictures of the ones you get. @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt @angel7594 @Mcakes @veronika23 @itscarin

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2019

@prettyinpa I wouldn't mind another set of brushes, but I'm with you on the makeup. Unless it was something I wanted to try out and never got, or was a ND palette, then I'm good. I'm still thinking about it....

The JSC bag is interesting. I wonder if JSC products won't be included in the other bags then, as I know there had been more critical comments about that in prior years. 

just checked the beautylish faq and it said that normal b...

just checked the beautylish faq and it said that normal boxes may include his stuff. Disappointing

@lachaton I think that's why he got his own bag; because they've received so many VALID complaints about not customers not wanting to support a racist psycho.  They better keep his stuff out of the normal bags!

@lachaton-  I too hope that JSC things stay in the JSC bag and don't appear in regular or XL bags. I've always been worried about getting some of his stuff.

Oooh I hope that’s the case @lachaton

@shimmerbait Thank you for sharing this information!

I got it last year and it was ok. I barely remember what I got. I think I'm skipping this year. (Watch it be amazing and have me regret it).

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I shall live vicariously through you all again this year 🙂 LOL or maybe I'll trade/swap few things if I can. 

@SportyGirly125 Beautylish is calling it Luckybag 2019 (is it because they may ship it in Jan?) and that is confusing. Or did I get that wrong and 2018 is all full already hence they are having you sign-up for email notification for 2019? 

They go up for sale December 26th, and ship in the beginning of January, around the 10th or so. 

@naturalooks15 It's called Lucky Bag 2019 because you order it in December and they ship out in January 2019.

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

@SprtyGirly125 can't wait!! last year was my first year and it was fun, can't say I was impressed with mine, but it wasn't the worst either, I definitely have my sights on the XL

I have ordered the past 3 years lucky bag.  The first year is good, I would say 80% of the bag I have used, but I did ended up decluttered the ABH self made palette in the bag recently.  For the 2nd year,  the only thing I have dcluttered is the Jouer liquid lipstick as I am not a fan on liquid lip.  For last year, the only one item that i still have is the Wayne Goss eye shadow Blending Brush (in which I already have one prior to this).  As I was so disappointed with last year, so I have decided to pass from now on.

Same. I ordered for 4 years already. I'm still thinking if I will get one this  year.  Somehow I wish I will get a super bag but I always end up selling almost all the items and keeping one.  I was like you.  I got the Wayne Goss Brow set twice.  I had to sell it twice too.  I keep a list of all the items I receive each year.  The value is always thre, but if I don't use it/like it, it's like throwing away money.

@SalBing Thank you for sharing your experiences from it!

I've gotten the regular bag two years in a row and the first year was awesome, loved/used everything in it, but the second year was the pits. The value was there, but I did not like or use one item (I actually got a REPEAT of the Wayne Goss Eyebrow set). I traded away a couple items but still have the bulk in my house somewhere 😕  AND I got an item from he who shall not be named. fail.

BUT, the fomo is strong in me. I'm trying to skip this year (I have SO MUCH STUFF), but I'm betting when I get that email...

@MissPuff Where do you go to trade your gwp's that you are disappointed in or not going to use but got it anyway?  Like when you have too many deluxe size Boscia Charcoal cleansers, lol ? I couldnt find any threads when I searched. Thanks.

@Buootiful Haha, I once got a whole STACK of Boscia Gel Cleanser foils in a Sephora order, easily 10+ foils! @SportyGirly125 linked below, there's usually a monthly trade thread and there is a giant Beautylish specific swap thread just for the lucky boxes. I tend to only trade full-sized items away because I am just too lazy to go to the post office for anything smaller 🙂

There's also a list of trusted traders for you to cross reference if someone does initiate a trade, sadly, people have been scammed before so be careful! 😞 It's a little outdated but some people still post!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/Successful-Trades-or-TSB-Experiences/m-p/1012387#M42197

Haha @MissPuff have you been tempted to include the foils in birthday/special occasions for your beauty loving friends, lol  🙂 

Thanks for the link, I might do like a 5 item minimum of minis/deluxe size for each swap to be a little worthwhile 🙂

@MissPuff Thank you for the link!

testing