Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Yay, @Tamara76!  I haven't gotten the email yet, but I sure am excited, this is always one of the high points of the late winter. It's weird, because I only use about 1/2 of what's in the box, but I love the surprise!

Same!  The surprise is always the fun part!   Fingers crossed that we don't end up with any J*, though - lol! @prettyinpa  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

I've been lucky, in all the boxes I got, I never got the hated JS! Though I suppose if I did, I'm sure I could find someone on the trade thread to take it off my hands.

I’ve never heard of this but I just googled and it looks really interesting! If anyone wants to share their experience from last year I’d be super interested!

@Kim888

Here is mine from last year - There are threads on BIC from prior years, too:

lucky.jpg

I liked everything in my bag except the colors in the palette, so I traded it with @niki172 for a Jouer Mermaid palette. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Anonymous Insider

was this your 2017 or 2018 bag.

I got one last year and another this year. the $75 one

Yup we did - first trade with Tamara! Confession time: after I got the palette I wanted to put the colors in a Z palette, but the backs aren't metal. Other than swatching it I've not played with this palette 😛 - sorry Tamara, but I hope you love your Jouer palette!

Oh yes - love it! @niki172

After I traded my Makeup Atelier palette with you, I went back and bought one for myself with different colors - I really like the colors! ❤️

@Tamara76 thank you that looks really nice! I’ll tske a look for the older threads as well 🙂

Me!!!!! I just got my email too, I can't wait!!!

Me too!!!! Added my email 🖤❤

Me too!!!! Added my email 🖤

Re: Me too!!!! Added my email 🖤❤

Yay!!!!   @GG84

I don't spend enough at Beautylish to get the early access, so I always miss out on the big bag, but fingers crossed I at least get my hands on the regular one - these are so much fun!!! ❤️

Re: Me too!!!! Added my email 🖤❤

The small ones are still available!

1,566 Replies
testing