Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Lucky Bags go on sale Tuesday, 12/26 and I wanted to share launch details.

LUCKY BAG 2018 LAUNCH TIMES

12/26 at 9am PST / 12pm EST
PRIORITY EARLY ACCESS (for customers who spent $1000+ in 2017 net of returns)

12/26 at 11am PST / 2pm EST
EARLY ACCESS (all registered for Early Access)

12/26 at 3pm PST / 6pm EST
GENERAL VISITOR ACCESS (if there are any bags that did not sell out by 3pm PST 

just got this email

Thanks for sharing, @howconnie!❤️

I want to do this so badly but I’m afraid of getting disappointing products for $75 lol 😩 I can’t wait to drool over everyone’s unboxings though!

@myumew i'll drool with you.

This is my first year buying also. Based on what they had last year I can't wait. I'm hoping to snag an XL.

Anyone have any guesses as to what will be in any of the bags?

I'm signed up and got the email. My question is, do they send a link tomorow to access at my designated time?  How does that work?

I've been wondering myself. Last year's XL had Natasha Denonna; I feel like they won't do it again? I don't know. I'd love May Lindstrom, but I don't think they do much skincare. Maybe there is hope for Tom Ford. 

Not a clue, but I am wishing for Natasha Denona!❤️❤️❤️

Are the Beautylish bags mostly make up vs. skin care?  I'd be more interested in skin care.  Can't find the thread showing last year's bags.

Most of the ones I remember were more makeup than skincare. Everyone got a bottle of Bioderma micellar water last year and a lot of people got the brush soap. I don't remember much skincare, perhaps because that's so specialized whereas makeup is somewhat more universal. @iwantitfree

i didnt get any bioderma in my bag last year but I did get the brush cleaner. 

Thanks.  I opted out because of your response.  Don't need any more make up and do not wear eye shadow (which seemed to be the big ticket item in the comments).

I really, really hope there is no Bioderma in this year's bag...

There almost always is a bottle of Bioderma included. I didn’t get a Lucky Bag last year but I did get a bag the previous 2 years and both had Bioderma in them.

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I’m so excited for this! I have never participated in the lucky bags but I love Beautylish so I think I’ll do it this year.

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Good luck!!! ❤️    @BellaLori

Beautylish just sent out the FAQ for Lucky Bags this year to answer some questions:

What are Lucky Bags?
Lucky Bags are mystery bags of beauty products (plus extra surprises if you’re really lucky). We offer the original Lucky Bag ($75 for $150+ of products) and the Lucky Bag XL ($150 for $350+ of products; only available in the United States).

What will I get in my Lucky Bag?
Lucky Bags are filled at random, so there’s no way to know what your bag will contain—it’s a surprise! Rest assured that your Lucky Bag will include $150 or more of products. All XL Lucky Bags will include $350+ worth of product.

Can I choose which products/brands I receive in my Lucky Bag?
Lucky Bags are filled with a mix of products from various brands on Beautylish. There’s no way to choose or customize your bag—that’s part of the fun of Lucky Bags!

Will my Lucky Bag include products that don’t normally ship to my country?
Your Lucky Bag will only contain products that are eligible to ship to your country. Our normal international shipping restrictions apply.

Do Lucky Bags include gift cards? What happens if I lose my gift card?
Some extra-lucky Lucky Bags come with Beautylish gift cards. If you receive a gift card, treat it like cash—we’re unable to issue a credit should you lose it.

Can I return or exchange my Lucky Bag?
All Lucky Bag sales are final, so they’re not eligible for refunds, returns, or exchanges.

Do I have to pay for shipping?
We charge a flat-rate shipping fee for all Lucky Bags. This allows us to include more products in each Lucky Bag while keeping the price below retail value.

Country Bag Type Price Shipping Fee
US Regular $75 $7
US XL $150 $15
Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK, Germany & France Regular $75 $15
Everywhere else Regular $75 $20

When will I be charged for my Lucky Bag?
You will be charged right after you place your Lucky Bag order.

Can I use Flexible Payments to pay for my Lucky Bag?
Sorry, Lucky Bags are not eligible for Flexible Payments at this time.

When will I receive my Lucky Bag?
Lucky Bags ship on or before January 12, 2018. If you are within the United States, we estimate that your Lucky Bag will arrive by January 19. If you live outside the United States, we estimate that your Lucky Bag will arrive by January 31. We ship via economy service so that we can keep costs low and include more products in your Lucky Bag. When international orders reach their destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.

Can I order other items with my Lucky Bag?
Lucky Bags must be purchased on their own, but feel free to place a separate order for any other items you need.

I live in California, Pennsylvania, or Texas. Will I be charged sales tax?
Yes, Lucky Bag orders shipped within California, Pennsylvania, and Texas will be charged applicable sales tax.

I live outside the U.S. Why can’t I order a Lucky Bag XL?
Due to shipping restrictions, the Lucky Bag XL is only available within the United States.

I live outside the U.S. How do duties and tax work?
You will be charged duties and tax at checkout. Duties and tax are calculated based on the $75 subtotal of your Lucky Bags.

Do you ship to my country?
We ship Lucky Bags to all countries listed here except for India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, and Thailand. Please note that Lucky Bag XL is only available within the United States.

When will Lucky Bags go on sale?
We’ll announce exact launch details this Saturday, December 23rd. Customers who spent $1000 on Beautylish in 2017 will receive Priority Access to shop.

I need to remember to save up for one next year.

Does anyone know if you get the XL bag, you can  use your 3 monthly payments for it? 

I got their FAQ's today and it says, sadly, no you can't use the monthly payment method.

Does anyone remember what day it went live last year? I vaguely remember around the 28th Dec, but that could be off.

1,566 Replies
testing