Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Anonymous Insider

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

hahahahaha @sparklekai, your mom!!!  Has she admitted to taking it?  Or did it somehow just end up with her?  

@Anonymous oh no she did it right in front of me.  a total pick up, "thank you this is mine.  Green looks better on me anyways" and then a walk away!  

but she gives me free childcare whenever i want so i shall happily supply her with eyeliner 😛

Anonymous Insider

Agreed @sparklekai

"Green looks better on me anyways" - oh moms!  🙂 

Finally, finally got my lucky bag today. Overall, I am happy although I will have a few things to trade if there is anybody left to trade with!

1. Jouer skinny dip Ulta foil shimmer shadows $40 ( I am 61 so even though I have a lot of makeup, there is no way I could rock that ! Lol definitely up for trade
  2. ABH Aurora Glow kit $40 ( My grandkids call me Glam-ma but I already have highlighters and this is probably not going to do my wrinkles any favors! Lol yep you guessed it ! Up for trade)
  3. Oribe Apres Beach Wave and Shine Spray $22 ( Well, I live In Florida but as mentioned above , just trying not to shine too much ! Lol Even though my hairdresser did a Beach wave on my hair once and it looked ok....still up for trade
  4. Wayne Goss brush 16 $30 ( Love me some Wayne Goss...but I already have his big set of brushes and have purchased lots of extra eyeshadow brushes so up for trade)
  5. Natasha Denona Lip Color Palette 5 $42 ( Woohoo....love pinks.......it’s mine, all mine no I will NEVER trade It!  😍
  6. Hylamide HA Blur $19 ( Hmmm.....never heard of this. But God knows I have things to blur so gonna give this a whirl)
  7. Skindinavia Makeup finishing spray $29 ( Been using this or UD setting spray for years so its a keeper Bag worth $222 so it was worth it even the stress of waiting FOREVER!Bag worth $222 so it was worth it even the stress of waiting FOREVER!

Great bag, @Imightneedthis!  Sorry you got a few items you may not be able to use, but it looks like a nice bag overall! ❤️

Thank you ! Overall, very happy! Just looking to swap a few things to better matching homes!

Anonymous Insider

Yaay @Imightneedthis, your lucky bag is here!  You have some great items in your bag.  There may be people still looking to trade on the trade board.  

@Anonymous Thank you ! As a former kindergarten teacher, I have to tell you I love your name !

Yay! So glad you finally got your bag 🙂 There's tons of people who still have things to trade in the trade threads so try to check those out. 

P.S. Glam-ma...now that is goals 😉

15166547430821528994346.jpg

I finally got my XL today and the one item that I was hoping to get got damaged😢😢😢😢.

List of Items:

Natasha denona purple blue palette: $239

Kevyn Aucoin Neo bronzer: $58

Terry Sun Designer Pallete: $82

Hylamide Ha Blur: $19

Terrybly velvet rouge in Lady Bare: $47

Charlotte Tilbury eyes to memorize in Marie Antoinette: $32

Total Value: $477

To be perfectly honest, they could have kept that pasty Terry lipstick. However I'm overall pleased with the bag, but I'll be even more pleased when beautylish replaces my ND palette.

Congrats on finally receiving your bag, @Tahrea!!!!! Yay!!!  And bravo to Beautylish for replacing your broken ND palette!  I agree that it looks like an awesome bag overall!!! ❤️

UPDATE: I contacted a rep and they are going to send me a replacement palette😀😀😀

P.s I forgot to add in the Wayne Goss number 16 brush which is $30 bumping my total value up to $507!

@Tahrea definitely call them! i know other ppl that received broken items in their lucky bags and have already received

replacements!

@Tahrea Oh no that's so upsetting! Hopefully they'll take care of everything its a great bag otherwise

They should! Call them; they are amazing with this type of thing. 

Is this Bag only once a year?

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Yes - you can sign up to be notified for 2019 by. googling beautylish 2019 lucky bag

Re: RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Thanks 🙂

Looking to trade my ilia cream highlighter in polka dots and moonbeams, my Sanskrit saponins, my by terry stylo black star number 5, and my charolette tilbury liquid lipstick for a normal lipstick

What items are you interested in

What items are you interested in

I am so excited - my Lucky Bag arrived and I couldn't wait to open it. I must say I love everything and no duplicates.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Prism palette $42 - this was actually next on my list to buy since I already have MR and Subculture - how lucky am I 🙂 

Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Skin Liquid Lightning Highlighter in Candlelight $52 - I have the Celestial Powder highlight so this will be a perfect addition. 

The Ordinary High Adherence Silicone primer $4.90 - I use many products from this line including the fluid primer - I got lucky again!

Jouer Long Wear Lip Creme in Pamplemousse $18 - I have all of the lip toppers so once again I got lucky since I don't have any of the lip cremes in my collection. 

Wayne Goss Brush #16 $30 - my first WG brush

Charlotte Tilbury Full Flat Lashes mascara $29 - I love trying new mascaras

Natasha Denona Lip Color palette 5 $42 - I love using my ABH lip palette so I'm exciting to try this one.

Total $217.90

DSC02758.JPG

5 Replies
testing