Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

@danny2785 They make the Urban Decay Setting sprays so many people buy this brand instead. I’ve used it years ago and I remember it working just fine. Not amazing but just as well as anything else I’ve tried. Most makeup setting sprays perform about the same For me as far as keeping my make up on my face as long as they are not simply finishing sprays a.k.a. water. The best setting spray I’ve ever used is Ben Nye Final Seal but that is for stage and I would not recommend it for every day use. It’s too intense. It really does seal.

RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Thanks for the details I appreciate it.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

@danny2785You're welcome. I swear the Skindinavia used to be about half the price of UD, but with popularity I think they've raised the price.

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I have been so excited seeing everyone's bags and after the winter weather delay and stalking UPS, my package finally arrived.  I love the idea of the Lucky Bags and I am very pleased with my items.  Beautylish packaging is some of the best in the business. Products included a Wayne Goss 16 large crease brush, CoQ-10 Toner, Viseart Theory Palette Cashmere, Kevyn Aucoin Molten Lip Gold, The Ordinary Silicone Primer, and Becca Create Your Own Light Kit (primer, blush, highlighter stick, highlighter). I love Becca products and all the others are new to me and I'm excited to try.Lucky Bag 2018Lucky Bag 2018

I am very happy that your bag was worth the wait, @danny2785! Enjoy! ❤️

glad that after delays, the wait was  worth it and you got some lovely items in your bag! you got a nice selection of products 😄

Anonymous Insider

@danny2785@CAcay, so many fun items in your lucky bags! That Viseart palette is beautiful!  Enjoy your treats!

@danny2785 Bag twin here. I think we got a great bag! I can actually use everything. I hope you can too. ENJOY!!

Me too.  I'm excited most for the toner and eyeshadows i think.  Have your tried any of the items out to figure out your favorites?

@danny2785 I’ve tried samples of the toner before and I love it, but never wanted to pay for the full size. I have a larger Viseart palette and their shadows are divine...buttery soft and no fall out. I have 1 Wayne Goos brush and I’m trilled to have another. Haven’t tried anything else yet.

How about you? 😀😀

Anonymous Insider

Got my bag. This was my first one. Happy with everything but the lipstick. 625750E7-B12E-44C0-9A2C-5B9DF62F940D.jpeg

Nice bag overall, @Anonymous!  Sorry about the lipstick, though. 😞

Is that the Nuance palette from Viseart?  I have that one and it's lovely! ❤️

Anonymous Insider

Yes it is!  The colors are wonderful and so saturated!  I love it. 

wow, what a great bag! at viseart is gorgeous 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Ohhhhh @Anonymous, so many beautiful colors in that Viseart palette in your lucky bag!

Anonymous Insider

https://youtu.be/ZzFkQPK2Tgw

This is my review

Super happy with mine!!!!

Natasha Denona #9 eyeshadow palette

Wayne Goss #19

Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood lips in showgirl

Stila glitter eyeshadow in gold

Indie Lee brightening cleanser

Large Z palette

Value $181, and I would have freaked out if I saw any of this half off. All colors I would pick too!! Very much so my style!

IMG_2770.JPG

Yay!   So happy you truly lucked out with your bag, @ValentineNicole!  Enjoy!

@ValentineNicole I got this same bag.  I was most excited about the indie Lee Cleanser but the pump was broken.  I emailed Beautylish about it and they already have a replacement bottle for me.  This is the best customer service I've gotten from any store in a long long time.  I'm quite impressed and will definitely buy more from them.  😁

Oh my goodness!  Yay to great CS, @sarahshter!  I love the Indie Lee cleanser, too!

glad you love the contents of your bag 🤣

1 Reply
testing