Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

26804911_10211130656967302_7390509702816994367_n.jpg

I bought my first Lucky Bag and it was the $75. It must have been a lucky bag because it had 7 items and the By Terry Sun Designer Palette retails at $82. I owned non of these products, and I am happy with what I got. I was hoping for a Viseart palette. I'm glad I didn't get a Natasha Denona since I have all of her eyeshadows. I even like the color of the lip tar which is a blue-green with silver glitter. This was a pretty good bag.

This all retails for about $219.90:

Charlotte Tilbury Hallywood Lips in Rising Star
Lip Tar in Rime
By Terry Sun Designer Palette in Tropical Sunset.
Becca Apres Ski Glow Collection eye Lights Palette
clean Apothecary Brush Shampoo in Lavender
The Ordinary Silicone Primer
Wayne Goss brush 16

@RockGoddess65 such an interesting bag! I don't think i've seen anyone else get that becca palette!

Same here. I hadn't seen anyone get the Becca eyeshadow palette. I've been on here and YouTube watching what people has been getting. I like some items that others have gotten in their bag, but thankful I didn't get certain items. The Becca palette is pretty nice and pigmented so I'm happy with it and the other items.

Anonymous Insider

Such pretty palettes in your lucky bag @RockGoddess65!  Have fun with your new goodies.

Thank you, I will. I am a bit worried the By Terry will not be my shades but we will see because I have fair skin.i will say that the highlighter is not my shade after trying it and was a bit too dark. I might be using that palette as eyeshadow.

Hi 
If you want  to trade your tropical sunset palette? I have Viseart dark mattes palette to trade.  Please let me know if you interested.

L2KHpk7%S0uxHG+sjN+AVQ.jpg

My lucky bag xl got here today after weather delay and I got really Lucky. This is my first year being able to do this so I was very excited and worried about what I was going to get. After spending the last week stalking UPS, getting excited then deflated when weather delayed my delivery...I mean really how can 1/8 in of ice delay my package (first world problems). Then finally it arrived at the end of the day today...woohoo!

You can see what I got in the picture total value $484...I actually think I got a really great bag of makeup plus a gift card. I would have liked ND green/brown instead of purple/blue but I think I can make it work. The nail polish(Dark like me?) is actually really pretty, not my usual colors but pretty. The By Terry palette was the Savannah Love one (perfect) and the CT lippy is in Charlotte Darling a good neutral. I didn't have any of these products except the Wayne goss brush (black) but you can never have too many WG brushes. 

Anonymous Insider

What a fabulous bag @JennMcKay! Great palettes and sets and a gift card!  You'll have to let us know what you decide to purchase with it.  Have fun!

@JennMcKay Looks amazing! And it’s nice that you get to pick exactly what you want with the gc. Enjoy 😊 

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

II’m so bummed, my unlucky bag is a bust. I cannot use dimethicone heavy products, the ND no 10 I received in the 2016 box, as well as the grapefruit version of the soap in that same box, the highlighter, um, is a bronzer. The topper, eh, could use a color not some glittery layer. Looks more like they sent me a deep-dark box instead of the fair-medium. *edited to add traded the ND palette for another ND 5 color palette. The glitter topper isn’t bad at all, moisturizing, light amount of glitter, and it smells good if you’re a fan of coconut scents. 

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I have the Natasha Denona #9 if you would like to trade!

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Hi! I’m interested in your Kevyn Aucoin Highlighter, it would be perfect for my skin. I’m also interested in your WG Brush and ND palette. 

I have the following items up for trade. Let me know what you think. 

- Jouer Skinny Dip Eyeshadow Palette
- Farsali Unicorn essence Mini
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray
- Becca Liquid Highloghter Preseco Pop
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped
- Huda Beauty Mauve Palette (swatched and sanitized)
- Dr Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer
- Kylie Royal Peach Palette (swatched and sanitized, blue shade used)
- Zoeva Caramel Melange Palette (swatched and sanitized)

I’m located in Texas.

Thank you for the offer. I have finalized a swap for the ND palette and I am keeping the brush and KA, which I’ll just use as a bronzer. 

Hi, I actually love this ND palette and the soap. I have messaged you my products. Let me know if you want to exchange with me.

Anonymous Insider

Oh no! Sorry to hear it’s not a good box for you 😓 if you do think it’s the wrong box though you can email them and double check. I emailed about mine and they were quick to reply. 

RE: Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Thanks. What was wrong with yours?

It is a long shot, but is anyone gotten a repeat of Green Brown ND 28 palette and would like to swap for Purple-Blue 28? New not swatched

thanks!

My Lucky Bag finally arrived and it is lucky indeed. I`m very happy!

Here is what I got:

JOUER highlighter trio Set 1 $ 39

JOUER lip topper in ST. TROPEZ $ 16

Smith & Cult Nail polish in Dark Like Me $18 (love the color, planned to purchase)

Wayne Goss brush 15 $25

Cover FX Powder in light color (also, planned to purchase it) $ 35

Sulwhasoo mask $12

Charlotte Tilbury Smokey Eye Palette (oh, how many times I wanted to buy it) $75

Total value $220

I not gonna use JOUER, too shiny for me, but anyway, I`m super happy, yay!

lucky_bag.jpg

My XL arrived! Value: $400 All new to me products. Trying to decide what to keep. 🙂

43CE2A00-0ED2-4550-8EC6-37BBAC4EC095.jpeg

@according2r If you decide you want to swap something, let us know. I’m interested in your WG Brush and By Terry Palette. You’ve got some great stuff! 

Looks fantastic @according2r so many great things to try! 

5 Replies
testing