Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

84E64803-0C7D-4AAA-A158-26B31A30C521.jpeg

I’m very happy with this years bag (as I was last year as well)! Regular bag purchased

ABH Prism palette

Wayne Goss 18 Brush 

Kevyn Aucoin Celestial Skin liquid lighting

Charlotte Tillbury liquid lipstick in Dolly

Clean Apothecary Brush cleaner

Sulwhasoo Snowise Brightening Sheet Mask

Im not a huge sheet mask person because of the texture and the moistness but I will give it a shot! Thankful for Beautylish for these bags 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Great lucky bag @IAmtheQueenB!  I'm a fan of Sulwhasoo products and sheet masks - hope you like it as well.  Have fun playing with your new goodies!

Anonymous Insider

EB6E65BB-F82B-4EFB-A7DD-EF4C050367F1.jpeg

My 1.1lb bag!!! (I actually weighed it at home and should have been more)

IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW, I really wanted a Natasha Denona palette and this has my type of colours in it and I didn’t get anything I previously owned or something easily duped (as I just bought the viseart grande pro palette and I have a huge collection) 

I’m so glad that all this is stuff I would use and that doesn’t take up too much room as I’m trying to cut down!

what i got:

sanskrit saponins cleansing balm

Jeffree Star chrysanthemum 

charlotte tilbury 5 Star mascara 

skindinavia bridal spray 

Wayne Goss #18 (I’m so happy about this as I was eyeing this off to buy) 

& last but not least Natasha Denona aeries palette which is my favourite 😇

Anonymous Insider

@Anonymous, so many fab items in your lucky bag.  You're going to have so much fun with that ND palette.  Enjoy your treats!

Great bag! Mine was suppost to arrive today, but was delayed due to weather.  Mine is also 1.1 lbs, was this the fair to med?

Pretty happy! At first I was sad that I didn't get an eye...

Pretty happy! At first I was sad that I didn't get an eyeshadow focused palette, but then soon came to terms as I could've ended up with shadows with weird colors I don't ever use, J* palettes, a z palette..., or just less quality items.

Charlotte Tilbury - Instant Look in a Palette (Smokey Eye Beauty) - $75

Jouer Powder Highlighter Trio - $39

Jeffree Star - Velour Liquid Lipstick (Checkmate) - $18

Wayne Goss - Cheek Brush (10) - $38

Sulwhasoo - Snowise Brightening Mask - $13

Oribe Apres Beach Spray - $22

Smith & Cult - 1972 - $18

Total value of $223! The brush is perfect for the too many highlighters I have. Sorta tired of Beautylish putting in Oribe sprays... but hey... this wasn't too bad.

Anonymous Insider

Re: Pretty happy! At first I was sad that I didn't get an eye...

@tiri, the CT palette is great and convenient for travel or keeping in your makeup bag.  Those Joeur highlighters are beautiful!

LuckyBag2018_1.jpgLuckyBag2018_2.jpg

Item list:

• Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 – #13 _ $48
  • Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray _$22
  • Wayne Goss 11- Buffing Brush _ $48
  • Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Lips – Too Bad I’m Bad _ $34
  • Jouer Skinny Dip Powder Highlighter – $24
  • Sulwhasoo First care Activating Mask _ $12
Total Value came to: $188

LuckyBag2018_4.jpg
This was (from what I’ve seen) one of the lower-end boxes. It was a pretty good year for Beautylish Lucky Bags! There were some amazing ones out there.

At the same time, I’d decided long ago that I’d be satisfied if I ended up liking half the items I received…and I did 🙂 I've never owned a ND palette or a CT lip, and I adore WG brushes so all in all, I like what I got. 

Now I'm hoping to swap some of my no-nos with things I actually could use 😄 

Anonymous Insider

@MSena, the ND palette and CT lippie are gorgeous! 

@MSena You got some lovely items. I’m so glad you love everything and it will go to good use. Enjoy! ❤️

Yay glad you liked your box @MSena !! 

@Kim888 I can't wait to try the ND palette and CT lip in a few hours 😄 !

So this is my XL bag. Basically my big ticket item is an Oribe travel bag full of deluxe samples; I got 3 highlighting products I won't use. I can't even.....the value is there, but it is only a slight step up from the regular bags I have seen, and many have even been so much better! This is my first and last purchase from Beautylish. I can't believe there can be such extreme discrepancy between the XL bags, and even between the XL and some of the regular! Thank you to everyone who has shared on this thread, but I will refrain from buying into the hype of this promotion in the future!

Oribe Travel Essentials set $98

Charlotte Tilbury Matte Liquid lipstick $34

Wayne Goss 12 brush $53

By Terry Sun Designer Palette $82

By Terry Preciosity (not even sold on the Beautyllish site, so I am giving the on-sale/discount price I found online) $54.40.

Sulwhasoo mask $12

ND Holiday 5 Pan Palette $48

Kevin Aucoin Celestial Skin Liquid Highlighter $52

Bioderma $6.9

Total "value" $440. 

IMG_7457.jpg

I am interested in your By Terry, ND palette, and WG Brush. Please let me know if you’d like to swap. Feel free to send me a private message. 

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Yikes! I see why you’re upset and I would be too if this was my XL. I don’t get the discrepancy either, ssiof the posted regular bags look like XL, some XL look like regular bags, and some XL bags are crazy huge. If you hadn’t mentioned this as XL, I would have thought it an “extra” lucky regular bag. I thought last year all of the XL ones automatically had the ND 28. Does anyone else remember? Anyway, sorry for the bad box and bad luck year. I hope things turn around for you. 💜 *some of the, not ssiof For some reason I can’t go back and fix it, the cursor keeps moving to the end of the message*

@quetzalina I don’t blame you for being upset. This is very surprising to me that they had Oribe deluxe samples as the big item. If it were regular sized shampoo and conditioner then that would not be so bad. I’m sorry you got this bag. I hope they stick to high value palettes as the big item in the XL bags next year.

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you 😕 @quetzalina I headed over to the trade thread - maybe you can trade for something you want!

Thank you @Kim888! I know it's the nature of these Lucky Bags, but I can't help but feel these kind of extreme discrepancies alienate people. Lots of YouTubers unboxing big ticket items, so I'm thinking it's not so random. I'm glad there have been so many BT'ers with good experiences! I've had an incredibly unlucky year, so I should have known LOL! I thought maybe my luck had changed when I saw the email for early access pop up as I was checking my emails! I'm giving most of the items to my teenage daughters, they will be very happy. 

Mine is an XL bag. 

Total: $587

My husband opened up the bags and couldn't give me exact colors...

Energizing foaming exfoliant for the body sisley paris $132
Skindinavia spray Makeup finishing spray (bridal) $29
Smith and Cult Nail polish (Bridal) $18 (Not 100% sure on this color either)
Byterry velvety rouge Liquid velvet lipstick $47 (not sure of the color)
Wayne Goss brush #10 $38
Oribe Daily Ritual Cream face cleanser, $45
Jouer Powder Highlighter Trio Set $39
Natasha Denona 28 palette (green/brown) $239

If you have any interest in trading the Natasha Denona for the purple/blue version, please let me know. 🙂

fantastic bag @yllsen enjoy all your goodies!!!

1 Reply
testing