Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

thanks I'm going to try to swap

thanks I'm going to try to swap

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I got my Beautylish Surprise  bag today. Overall I am content as this is all stuff I can use and was actually going to purchase the Sanskrit at some point. Wayne Goss Brushes are always welcome, the Cover FX will be good to try for my oily skin. I just wish the CT and Viseart (I really want Minx) were different shades . 

Sanskrit-$28

Cover FX Mattifying Set: $29

CT Hollywood Lips in "too Bad Im Bad"- $34

Viseart Theory IV Amethyst - $45

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray -$22

Wayne Gosss #17- $28

Total $186: not the highest but at least all are usable if no one wants to trade/buy

surprise.jpg

Would you like to trade your CT Liquid LIpstick? 

I have the following items open for trading: 
- Farsali Unicorn essence Mini
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray
- Becca Liquid Highloghter Preseco Pop
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped
- Huda Beauty Mauve Palette (swatched and sanitized)
- Dr Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer

I’m located in Texas.

Anonymous Insider

Hello, Do you want to trade your CT Liquid Lipstick "Too Bad, I'm Bad" for my Jouer Lip Topper in St. Tropez?

fullsizeoutput_1e0e.jpeg

Nice!   I have that Viseart palette and I really like it.  Enjoy!  @Maria88 ❤️

Congrats @Maria88 !! I've always drooled a bit over that Viseart Amethyst palette - sorry the colours aren't your ideal! 

Good luck with trades and I hope anything you use works out for you 🙂

My bags came!

regular0944B767-4D24-4A27-84ED-312C9AF6EFAD.jpeg

Natasha Denona 5 palette 10-48
Kevyn Aucoin neo highlighter-58
Jouer lip topper st tropez -16
Nudestix rustique-24
Wayne Goss 18-27
Ha blur-19
Brush cleaner-15
Total-207

My XLB9D9409C-11B8-470F-88BE-A002CE3EE771.jpeg

Natasha Denona 28- 239
Jouer highlighting trio-39
Skindinavia -29
By terry velvet rouge lady bare -47
By terry preciosity elixir highlighter -68
Smith and cult rose gold -18
Oribe daily ritual -45
Wayne Goss 10- 38
Total -523

some hits, some misses, but I guess that’s what you get when you do a mystery bag. I’ll still participate next year 

If that's a green/brown palette and you'd rather have the purple/blue, please let me know.

If you’d like to swap anything, please let me know. Feel free to send me a private message 

Congrats, girl!  These mostly look like awesome products!  Enjoy! @nikki! ❤️

Ooh, girl!!!  You got Natasha in both bags?  NICE Smiley Wink @nikki

@ZombieMetroAnt Yep, can't be too sad about that!

So I finally got my lucky bag (regular)! But... I'm only really happy about one of the items, Wayne's brush. I would have been excited about the Viseart pallete but I already own it and I would have preferred ND's shadows instead of the lip palette, but, oh well. This was the value of mine:

Wayne Goss brush #10: $38 (I'm glad I don't already own it)
Natasha Denona Lip Color Palette #06-corals: $42 (not really a lip palette gal and I don't think the colors work for my complexion)
Viseart Theory Palette in Minx: $45 (love it but already own it)
Oribe Dry Texturing Spray (travel size): $22 (my tight curls say no to any dry spray and, believe me, it does not need any more texture lol but I'll give it a try if I straighten it one of these days)
Cover FX Mattifying Prime Set: $29 (not overly excited about this one but I haven't tried 2 of those products so I guess that's cool)
Sulwhasoo First Care Activating Mask: $12 (never tried anything from that brand so I guess I'll give it a go as well)
Overall value: $188

I'm not completely bumbed because I knew what I was getting into but wish mine was just a tiny bit more lucky lol. And it was the same exact bag as 2 other below... I think we all felt the same way about it 😂20180117_190148.jpg

Please let me know if you’d like to swap your Viseart Minx palette for the Jouer Skinny dip palette or other items. Feel free to send me a private message. 

This was the exact same bag I received, and I loved it. Sorry it disappointed you.

I'm glad you liked it! But it's all good. I'm really happy for those that enjoyed their bags!

I have a ND eyeshadow palette in #9. Do you want to swap your viseart with me?

Aww sorry it's not your ideal bag @mganeshaly ! I'm sure you'll have no trouble with trades though if you're keen on it 🙂 

You are so right! @Llgc I saw so many people with the same products I got so I thought not many people would be interested. LoL I was wrong so we'll see how it goes.

IMG_4197.JPG

1. Indie Lee Brightening Cleanser $32
2. Becca Velvet Blurring Primer - Apricot Haze $38
3. Jouer Skinny Dip - St. Tropez $16
4. Charlotte Tilbury - in the Goddess Eyes $53
5. Z Palette Large $20
6. Wayne Goss 16 $30
Total Value = $189

This is my 1st year receiving the beautylish bag and overall I will have to give it a "meh" rating. 

Looks like we got the same box. The only thing that might be different is my Charlotte Tilbury eye palette shows the color I got was "The Golden Goddess". This is my second time getting the box. I would have rather gotten more makeup than the cleanser and z-palette. but gives me something to maybe try or save and give as gifts. 

testing