Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! โค๏ธ

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Anonymous Insider

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

@yllsen, what a very lucky bag!  So many amazing items for you to play with.  Have fun!

Fabulous bag, @yllsen!!!

I'm happy with the skin care... I'm not one for Nail polish, setting spray or transferable lipstick though ๐Ÿ˜›

For the price I paid it was worth it because I kind of wanted to buy a Natasha Denona palette anyway! So now its like I got a discount and a huge wack of bonuses. I'm jealous of the ones that got the Chikuhodo brushes though! That was another nice item.

Congra @yllsen ...I love the ND ... but not get it just yet...

What did you get in your bag? this thread is huge! Hard to know if it isn't at the top...

I finally received my box today here on the west coast of Canada ๐Ÿ˜Š. Itโ€™s not the greatest box that Iโ€™ve seen in terms of monetary value but theyโ€™re all products from brands that I have not yet tried so Iโ€™m looking forward to experimenting with these lovelies. 624C68F5-846B-49A8-B78B-43D567F45885.jpeg

looks so fun @oceanics have fun experimenting with all your new products!!

congrats @oceanics! I hope you find some new loves in there!  That Becca eye corrector is one of my favorite products - I hope it doesn't let you down ๐Ÿ™‚ 

It looks like a great bag, @oceanics!   I'd definitely be happy with this! Have fun trying it all on! ๐Ÿ™‚

Congrats @oceanics !! Having a usable and new-products bag is the best value ๐Ÿ™‚ 

I am looking to trade the CT look in a palette - smoky and the Jouer highlighter trio. I am looking for a ND eye shadow palette (in particular the holiday palette in Aeris) Visert eyeshadow, and wayne Goss Eye Brushes. 4727A0A1-833F-4AE7-874D-D5A31A957371.jpeg

of course I get the same nd palette I got from my 2016 lu...

of course I get the same nd palette I got from my 2016 lucky bag!

RE: of course I get the same nd palette I got from my 2016 lu...

I have the Natasha Palette in number 9 if youโ€™re willing to trade! I can also throw in the RCMA nocolor powder!

Re: of course I get the same nd palette I got from my 2016 lu...

If you would like to swap the ND palette, please let me know. Feel free to private message me as well. 

I have a ND 5 eyeshadow palette in #9. Let me know if you are interested.

My computer is kind of weird with colors, what Natasha Denona palette is that @MsFortune76

Oh no!   It's a gorgeous palette, so I hope you can trade someone! @MsFortune76

that's an awesome bag! you should have no problems trading it for a color you like better that you don't have! I saw Tati's YT vid on ND holiday drama but they are really stunning in person IMO! 

MsFortune76 wrote:
of course I get the same nd palette I got from my 2016 lucky bag!

Thatโ€™s a bummer. ๐Ÿ˜ž Itโ€™s a popular palette though so hope you can trade it for something youโ€™ll love. I wonder if next year they will stop putting in things they put in from previous years to encourage more sales. I think repeats are putting off some customers, and really, they could do with more surprise. Hope next year they change it up and also hold strict to their limit of one per customer. 

I would have preferred your bag over mines! Maybe you can trade your box in the swap? 

4 Replies
testing