Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I am interested in your z palette, WG Brush, and CT in the goddess eyes. 

I have the following items up for trading. Please let me know if you’re interested.
- Farsali Unicorn essence Mini
- Cover FX Illuminating Setting Spray
- Becca Liquid Highloghter Preseco Pop
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped
- Huda Beauty Mauve Palette (swatched and sanitized)
- Dr Brandt Pores No More Luminizer Primer
- Kylie Royal Peach Palette (swatched and sanitized, blue shade used)
- Zoeva Caramel Melange Palette

I’m located in Texas.

Would you be willing to trade your indie Lee cleanser for a natasha denona lip palette?

Afraid going to have to pass! The lippes are not usually my thing. 

I’m so happy, my box finally arrived and I like everything in it! It was ridiculously cold, but not frozen. How the UPS truck managed to get it this cold driving around is beyond me. Anyways, the contents:
Sulwhasoo Snowise Brightening Mask (never tried before, so exciting) $13
Bioderma Sensibio Unlike some people, I really love this stuff and a travel bottle is super! $6.90
BECCA Undereye Brightening Concealer (My HG concealer, now I have a backup) $32
ORIBE Dry Texturizing spray (again, new to me, so happy) $22
By Terry Velvet Rouge Liquid Velvet Lipstick in #1 Lady Bare (new to me, my lippies are definitely not in the super high end category, lol) $47
Wayne Goss Brush #17 $28
Jouer Skinny Dip Palette Yay for shimmer shadows!  I was hoping for this one, or a ND, so happy dance! $40

So the total is $188.90, not the most expensive box I’ve seen, but not the worst either. I’ll use all of it, so I feel indeed lucky. No J* either, a huge winner in my book.

1-17-18.JPG

@prettyinpa what a great box! i've had my eye on that jouer palette too, i love sparkle!

Woohoo!!!!  Yes to no J*!!!!   I really like that Skinny Dip palette - looks like fun! @prettyinpa 

My Lucky Bag was supposed to be delivered Monday, but got pushed to Tuesday, never showed up and I when I checked on the UPS app, it says it is stuck somewhere in North TX with no updated delivery date. I'm super impatient, so this is rough for me! 🙂

@prettyinpa nice bag! And you are certainly deserving of it especially after all that shoveling! 😉 

@prettyinpa  I'm so glad you love your bag and the items are useful/wants for you! I was wondering all day! ❤️❤️

A4E3016A-DA24-4C7A-919B-49C4049C95CC.jpeg

This is beyond TORTURE! I use an app called Deliveries hence the “name” my poor little dark 1.1 pounder....I still love seeing everyone’s pics! 

Ugh!   That is the worst!  I'm in the same boat - mine was supposed to arrive Monday, then Tuesday and now ???  I'm hoping the universe rewards our patience (or attempted patience) with the products we're all wishing for!!! @ltpeti

hopefully we all get extra lucky! I'm glad it's with UPS vs USPS -  I'm still a tad mad as Santa aka USPS, did not get an important present here in time for xmas! 

I agree! Mine was delayed as well! Waiting...waiting...waiting is hard

My "dark" 1.1 pounder(🙃) was due today also but delayed due to weather. No dates given at this time😐😩

mine was scheduled to be delivered jan 18th - I checked around 5pm today and UPS website says unknown delivery date, crazy weather out there it seems....more time to look at pictures here! I've bought prior years and have always been happy but it never took this long to arrive! hope yours comes soon! can't wait to see another dark 1.1 lbs too!

I feel your pain. Mine was due today but is delayed with an unknown delivery time. 😭 Hope we both get ours soon!

I got my Lucky Bag yesterday and I am super happy with it. I procrastinated and all the bags were sold out. Later on I got an email that a few of the $75.00 bags were available and I pounced! I got the following in my bag: The Sakura 2016 collection of six brushes $245, The Ordinary Caffeine Solution 5% + EGCG $6.70, Jouer Lip Cream in Blush $18, Becca Glow on the Go set in Moonstone $20 RMCA no color powder $12, and Viseart Theory palette 01 Cashmere. $45. That's a $346.70 value for taking a chance on the $75 Lucky Bag! I didn't get a bag in 2017 because I was so disappointed in the 2016 bag I had received. Now I'm already on the list for the 2019 bags. 🙂Lucky Bag.JPG

@Timeandtides I got the exactly items as ur bag on the last call . Congraaaaa 

That procrastination paid off. 😉😁

PARMFAMILY wrote:

@Timeandtides I got the exactly items as ur bag on the last call . Congraaaaa 

Woohoo!   This truly is extra lucky, @Timeandtides!!! ❤️

Congrats on the amazing bag! 🙂 

ohhh those brushes!!! The only thing to show up in this y...

ohhh those brushes!!! The only thing to show up in this year's lucky bags that make me truly jealous. Enjoy!!!
testing