Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Mine arrived today as well and I'm actually quite disappointed, since I don't see me using any of the items.

Here's what I got:

Jouer Skinny Dip palette (40$) - I already have a lot of shadows that look exactly the same (Also, why is the packaging so big and clunky?? lol)

Becca Apres Ski Face Glow (54$) - Most of the colors are way too dark for my skin tone and I've found this palette unattractive since its release

Jeffrey Star LL 'Nathan' (18$) - no explanation needed

Wayne Goss Brow Set (55$) - I only use a brow pencil and gel, so I don't need these.

The Ordinary Silicone Primer (4.90$) - I don't like silicone primers and was also expecting more 'luxurious' brands in the bag than a 5$ primer.

Clan Apothecary Brush Shampoo (15$) - Might give it a try, even though I like my curd soap lol

Total: 186,90$

Considering the fact that I paid 108$ (incl. shipping and tax) and I don't really like any of the items I received, this was a total miss for me. 

I think what I find most appealing is the Jeffrey Star Lipstick, which says alot about my bag lol

image-3.jpeg

I got the exact same bag as you only with a Beautylish Gift Card! I am not crazy about the brow set or the Jouer either, but I am hoping to like them as I try them out! 

I will trade with you for your Wayne Goss Brow set.  Please let me know if you’re interested. I’m located in Texas and the items I don’t like from my box are the Natasha Denona 5 pan palette in #9, Cover FX drops in Blossom, and the Jouer powder highlights. Thank you! 

Sorry you don't like your bag @mermaidbrrr. The first year I did the bag, I got the WG set. At the time, I only used pencils too. I started using the spooly and fell in love with the set. Now I use more brow powders because I like the brushes so much. You never know; you may change your mind on that one. 

This is my first ever Beautylish 2018 bag! I got 8 items: 1. Wayne GossBrush #11 - $48 2. Hylamide HA Blur - $19 3. By Terry Sun Designer Palette - $82 4. Oribe Daily Ritual Cream Face Cleanser - $45 5. By Terry Rouge Expert Click Stick - $32 6. Stila Liquid Eyeshadow Bronzed Bell - $24 7. Becca Soft Light Blurring Powder Golden Hour - $38 8. Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 28 Purple Blue- $239 Paid: $175 with shipping and tax Total: $527. Not a bad value! I'm really excited for this because I'llbe using everything in this bag! I'm not too keen on brushes though, butI heard Wayne Goss brushes are good. I was hoping to get the face toner, but I'm also glad I didn't get a lipstick since I have so many. Also glad I didn't get hair products, more brushes, or nail polishes (got so many)! Beautylish definitely makes my first bag memorable!

BeautyPlus_20180117013502_save.jpg

BeautyPlus_20180117013537_save.jpg

Hooray for a memorable first bag!  @FabulousRabbits

Anonymous Insider

@FabulousRabbits, this is such a fun lucky bag!  Have a great time playing with all your new treats!

Fabulous bag @FabulousRabbits enjoy all your goodies! 

This is a great bag @FabulousRabbits! Wayne Goss brushes are some of my favorites. I used to use brushes that came with things and then Sigma. After getting a couple higher end brushes, I realized what I was missing. It changes the application for sure. 

@FabulousRabbits

Ohh what a great bag! Was this a regular or XL size bag? And are you in US or Canada? Hoping that mine will be just as good as this one!

Also, let me know what you got when you got yours! Love to see if you got a great bag! 🙂

Hi! This bag is XL, and I am from the US! Fyi, it said 2.6 lb on the website, but 3 lb on the box label! 

Congrats @FabulousRabbits! Your bag is similar to mine th...

Congrats @FabulousRabbits! Your bag is similar to mine though you got the ND green brown palette and I got the blue purple one. I got the By Terry elixir highlighter vs the Hyalamide bottle. Enjoy!

Re: Congrats @FabulousRabbits! Your bag is similar to mine th...

I just checked my palette and it's actually purple blue! I love those colors, so I'm super excited to try it out! We really did have similar bags haha!

My Canadian Lucky Bag 2018. This was my first time ordering a bag, so I didn’t know what to expect. Overall, I’m pleased with the products I received.  I know that everything will be used. The packaging said it weighed 2lbs. ADE612F3-BB62-4808-A9A7-497CAF22C08F.jpeg

Becca under eye corrector $32

Hylaminde HA Blur $19

Skinny Dip shadows $40

It Cosmetics face palette $48

Wayne Goss #18.  $27

Stila- Kitten Karma $24

Total- $190 

Anonymous Insider

@lovelylivy, there's so many great looks you can create with all the items in your lucky bag!  Have fun!

19D60F46-0DAF-4595-8E60-C7F4CDA13D81.jpeg

Hey everyone, here is my Canadian Lucky Bag (2 lbs acccording to the label) - the value is about $212 USD so, pretty good considering. 

I got the exact same bag as you but my label said 1.1 lbs!

Nice bag, @pisces0384!  I got one of those gift cards one year, I used it for the next years Lucky Bag in December!

Is that a gift card in the black envelope @pisces0384

@mrsbaine  yes, it’s a $20 gift card valid until the end of the year. Nice surprise 😀

2 Replies
testing