Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Haha I know right!! Such a disappointment 😂

Anonymous Insider

I just got my lucky bag today. This was in mine:

15158529590491009870379.jpg

Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 in 04 - Value $48

Wayne Goss Brush 16 - Value $30

Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector - Value $32

Jouer Skinny Dip Highlighter in Skinny Dip - Value $24

Stila Magnificent Metals in Molten Midnight - Value $24

ILIA Tinted Lip Conditioner in Darlin' - Value $26

NIOD Sanskrit Saponins Cleansing Balm - Value $28

Overall Value - $212

I am pretty happy overall just wish I would have gotten another shade in the Stila Magnificent Metals Liquid Eyeshadow and maybe a different Natasha Denona Palette (its a lot of neutral browns and I like something slightly more exciting).

I am willing to trade the ND Eyeshadow Palette and the Stila Liquid Eyeshadow. I am from the UK so anyone from the UK willing to trade let me know!

Wow!  You got some great products in your Lucky Bag!  Hope you can find a good trade for the palette!  @Anonymous ❤️

@Anonymous What a nice collection of items. I’m sorry you’re not thrilled about the shades though. Those are fantastic products regardless! If you can’t find anyone to trade with I hope you are still able to get some use out of everything! 

One of my my girlfriends got a full size ND palette in her regular lucky bag 😭 she had an amazing bag 

Talk about super lucky!!

I wonder how they decide what to put in each bag. What other goodies did she get with the FS ND palette? @Mrst2010

I was wondering that too! She got the RCMA powder, a Becca highlighter duo, ocd lip tar, a Wayne Goss eyeshadow brush, and a jouer lip topper. Mine comes today or tomorrow but I doubt I’ll get as lucky as her. 

C2A42A4C-122D-4A05-AC97-694E3E34B8C1.jpeg

I ended up getting almost the exact same bag as my

friend lol 

Wow! That is amazing @Mrst2010

Wow, that’s an insanely awesome bag! @Mrst2010 it’s a good thing y’all are friends because even if you’re not as lucky...you can borrow! Haha 

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

my bag is okay. Got the deep/dark

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

IMG_2856.JPG

2lb box. 

After trying the products and looking at others boxes. Im stareting to like it. I think the ABH palette through me off, but i like it. The natasha shimmer body face powder pops on my collar bones and the BT blush is nice on my cheeks. The JS lipstick i make work with a lip liner. So i need to stop fussing because i got some good stuff for the value.

if you have time, can you post the UPS weight? thx! I think you did well and very lucky, I saw some not ½ as nice as yours in dark! enjoy! xx

My box was 2lbs

@mparrish  So sorry you're not thrilled with your bag, but I'm glad you found a tutorial to make the palette work for you! ❤️

Out of curiosity, how much did your bag weigh?

My box weighed 2 lbs

I felt the same as you. But after searching YouTube for some tutorials I have some ideas how to use the palette. I realized there was nothing in my collection that was similar  and I get to try several new brands. It looks like you have some cool items to play with (hopefully that are not dupes).

Sorry you're not very excited. It seems like there is value to the box though. If there was a ND palette instead of the ABH prism, and any other lip product other than Jeffrey Star's lipstick, this would be a home run box for me!

You do have ND and BT, but I’d be disappointed too. I do not support JS I’m any way, shape or form, and I already have the Prism palette.

i also chose the deep/dark option and I’m really hoping I don’t get this bag.

testing