Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I have tried some of their brushes and I loved them! Hope you enjoy this set!

Thank you!

Wow This is an extremely lucky bag! Congratulations @Froley .

Another amazing bag! Congrats @Froley !!!

Looks amazing! Enjoy! 

Im waiting for mine till the 18th but I love seeing people unbox theirs!

That is regular? Amazing!

Bravo @Froley. That is just extraordinary! Enjoy your pretties!

Oh my gosh more Chikuhodo brush sets?!

@Llgc After seeing @Anonymous 's post yesterday, this was pretty much my reaction when I opened mine. I am absolutely floored! I never imagined getting the same thing

Congrats!! It's such an amazing bag. I'm really happy to see people getting excited over the awesome contents of their bags! 

Another extra lucky bag! Congrats!

anyone else waiting on a dark 1.1 pounder?!? I have only seen one other person w/same so far! deliver date is the 18th which will be last, totally fine as I love seeing the pics! 

Tbh, I'm not impressed with the "dark" bag option that I've seen this far. They seem to have less value than the light/medium choice. I have yet to see one post of a dark bag that contains a ND palette or some other big ticket item. Not to mention the inclusion of JS products... not cool! I would have like to see more ND holiday palettes or Viseart mattes.

I am hoping that there are good items in some of our bags, it would be jarring to see that they opted to give meager items to the deep/dark skin tones. In regards to JS products, I wouldn't be happy getting any, but it is a risk ordering something random.

Where are you seeing people with dark/deep bags posting?

one person on IG sent me her pic of a dark bag at 1.1 lbs - it had ND primer, WG fan brush, mini viseart in purple, oribe hair texture spray, sulwha yellow mask, and CT lip in walk of shame...

my bag is same weight so I'm guessing it may be pretty similar and I have 2 of the 6 items but keeping chin up! my bag is still in Callie, I'm in FL so hopefully it will actually be here on the 18th I hope! 

anyone have link to reddit? I get so lost over there! thx! 

massive congrats to all those that rec'd extra lucky bags, those chik brush sets are AMAZING! YEAH! 

There has been a few on reditt and  Instagram. Most are getting ABH pallets which most ppl own already. There's a few that received the JS star eyeshadow palette and all of them seem to have gotten JS orange liquid lipstick😒 The other items included products by the ordinary which I don't use and a Becca product or another. No By Terry, Charlotte Tilbury, Viseart. My (dark) bag will arrive on the 17th (smh)... guess I'll see. Glad that I already have a few Viseart matte pallets and the ND 28 green. 

if allowed, can you please post link to reditt? good luck on your bag, it's not over yet so let's hope you get extra lucky!! xx

Mine is a dark bag 2lbs coming on the 16th

I'm guessing but I bet you get the By Terry sun designer which I would love, it's def on heavy side! my box is a pound less than yours so I'm sure you will have luck for sure! fingers crossed for you!! xx

Tracking says it arrived in my city Friday morning, but I'm sure I won't see it until Monday. What a tease!

too bad everyone's not still running on holiday delivery hours 😥

1 Reply
testing