Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

@Anonymous wow you hit the jackpot with this lucky bag! Is this the regular bag? 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Yep @trishavt, it's a regular bag.  I really lucked out.  Major thank you to Beautylish.

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

This is such a unique bag @Anonymous ! Those brushes are so pretty
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

@Kim888, I was staring at the brushes for the longest time. I think I'm going to resume staring at them when I get back home tonight.

@Anonymous This is an amazing bag and you deserve every bit of it 😄 

I've been liking 94% of everyone's reveal so far; Beautylish really upped their game this year. 

Anonymous Insider

Awww, thank you @MSena.  That is so very sweet of you to say. 

I agree - I think that I've purchased a Lucky Bag every year since they started except for 1 or 2 years, and Beautylish stepped it up this year in a major way. 

@Anonymous OH.MY.GOD. Chikihudo brushes?!?!?! That's amazing!!! Yours has to be an extra lucky bag! I would have passed out right there 🙂  And you also got a viseart palette! Congrats, what a great Friday surprise 🙂 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you @MissPuff!  I still can't believe it - I keep wondering if there was a mix up.

aww... what awesome timing and luck! i love chikuhodo brushes. their craftsmanship is unmatched 😍

Anonymous Insider

@myxducky,

Thank you.  I've had my eye on Chikuhodo brushes for a while - have been reading about their design and craftsmanship for some time now.  What are your favorite Chikuhodo brush(es)?

Red Chikuhodo brushes! How awesome. 

Anonymous Insider

Thank you @notcreative. I really lucked out; have been eyeing them for a long time.

@Anonymous Chikuhodo brushes?  I’m in awe

Anonymous Insider

Oh @jozkid, me too.  Shocked.  If my UPS delivery man hadn't said "oh, no work for you today? I thought we might have to try again another time." when he handed the box to me, I might have thought it was misdelivered.

And yes, @jozkid, apparently, UPS has made enough deliveries to know that I'm usually at work on Friday afternoons. lol.

my mail delivery guy embarrassinglt enough..probably also knows my work schedule and does a pretty good job of concealing packages on my porch.

Now this is a very unique bag! You're the first person I've seen so far to get a brush set!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you @Tahrea! I'm looking forward to being able to try them out. 

Can't wait for you to get your bag!

Wow those brushes, nice!!

Anonymous Insider

@shimmerbait

I let out an audible yelp when I saw the box of brushes. If I didn't have to pick up people from the airport, I would have stayed home to play with them. 😉

Well this is a great bag!!! Was it a regular bag? 

Anonymous Insider

@mrsbaine, yes, it was the regular bag. So shocked. I have been eyeing a couple of the items, but I wasn't at all expecting to get them.

testing