Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! โค๏ธ

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

As soon as I got the email to get in it was 10am est, I jumped on ordered the xl lucky bag and as soon as I checked out I went back in and it was showing sold out. So I got super lucky cuz within seconds of hitting order it was sold out. 

But I also saw where someone said the xl bag didn't give the option for what skin tone and mine did. I put in fair-medium and I went back to check and I was charged 165.00 for the xl bag. 

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Yes, the early access went at 10 instead of 11 CST. This was not announced and just happened. Later an email was sent stating โ€œdid you see we started earlier?โ€ Lots if unhappy people posted on IG. They put some up for restock at 12CST and those sold out in a few minutes, if even that. I saw it and had it in my cart, went to pay and it was suddenly oos after I pressed pay and I didnโ€™t get one.

UM SO HOW DO I GET THIS?!?!?! I AM JUST A COUPLE BUCKS AWAY FROM VIB ROUGE (WHICH I WILL GET BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR) BUT I WANT A SURPRISE BAG FILLED WITH THINGS! PLEASE HELP

@goobiedoo this is for a different retailer, Beautylish. Unrelated to Sephora. You can just search for it and sign up (I believe some are still available). It will be on Beautylish's home page now. 

The cost is $75 USD plus applicable shipping and duties/taxes depending on where you are. You get a random selection of goodies (~$150 USD+) from brands Beautylish sells. 

YAY THANK YOU SO MUCH!

@goobiedoo Itโ€™s not through Sephora. If you search on beautylish I think some regular size bags are still available - thereโ€™s only 1 per person though so I canโ€™t see if I could still add it to my cart 

CAN YOU GET SEPHORA POINTS WITH THE PURCHASE????

there is no connection between sephora and beautylish.  a purchase of a beautylish lucky bag will not have any impact on your sephora points or spend balance

No.

So glad they are now giving consumers the option to put their skin tones in as a WOC, I was conflicted with placing an order as I saw people from last year with contour products and blushes that only suited light to medium skin and maybe tan skin. I placed an order, I figure you can't go wrong with it; f I get an item I don't want I can trade or sell it. I also was able to use my beautylish gift card on the order which made it less of a plunge. 

See I didn't get anything skin tone related in my bag last year. I got an eyeshadow palette, a brush, a brush cleanser, a dry texturizing spray, a lipstick, and a moisturizer. I honestly think they should just stick to anything non-skin tone related as it's hard to match for a lot of people. 

I only managed to get the smaller bag, but I hope it will have lots of useful goodies. Of course, some will get an โ€œextra luckyโ€ bag. Last year I think the extra lucky ones had $20 gift cards. 

Whatโ€™s anyone else hoping for? I hope to get Natasha Denona items, got some last year and the year prior and they were my favorites!

@kawaiikai my dream, would to be extra lucky and somehow get a ND Lila palette, but in reality I'm going to be sitting there opening the box going "please no J* please no J* please no J*" 

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I agree. Last year I snagged the large and while there was a J* lipstick, I was glad not to have received the BK palette. I wish they would listen to the customers and not include a hate it or love it brand. I remember so many comments last year telling them we didnโ€™t want J*. Hope they wised up and know as far as the bags, itโ€™s a loss. Hope you get an extra lucky one and get the palette you want. ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

The BK palette was definitely my fear haha. I agree on the hate it/love it brands, and I did send Beautylish an e-mail about it last year stating that while I understand J* is a great moneymaker for them (by consumer choice), it might be a good idea to not include it in a random bag when there are a lot of people that have an issue with the brand itself, not the products, and personally don't want to support it. 

Thanks! I'll consider myself extra lucky if I don't get J* and I don't get any duplicates of anything in my collection. I'll be happy to try some new things ๐Ÿ™‚ good luck to you as well!!

@kawaiikai  I got a $20 gift card in a regular bag one year, it wasn't a special prize, it bumped my value to slightly over $150. I thought it to be a great win since I used it the next year on my Lucky Bag.

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Iโ€™m such a sucker ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ Hoping that I get a good bag!

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

There are still some of the smaller bags left. I talked myself out of it waaaay earlier in the day. I'm still trying to talk myself out of it (XL bag sold out as I was inputing payment info and last year's regular bag was an utter dud).

I talked myself out of it this morning too @niki172...then I saw that @Tamara76 got one and then FOMO hit me and then...well...I got a confirmation email ๐Ÿ˜› 

@Mcakes you'll have to let us know what you got! Darn FOMO lol!

@niki172 I will lol. Perhaps I should have a Shaman bless it before I open it for extra luck ๐Ÿ˜„

8 Replies
testing