Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Haul Stars
|

Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I can't wait to see what I get in my Lucky Bag this year! Please share your bags here! ❤️

If you are looking for a swap, please check out the 2018 Lucky Bag Swap Thread:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup-Is-Life/Beautylish-Lucky-Bag-2018-Swap/m-p/3612275#M20476

Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Lol - Thank you!   ❤️   @MSena

Right at 2pm EST I refreshed and was able to get an XL. Just checked and they’re back out of stock 😖 I hope there’s more things I can use in this years bag. Last year I wound up swapping the Becca blush palette for a modern renaissance palette... and that was the only thing I got use out of. 

That's awesome! I wish I had thought to try that. Hope you get awesome stuff!

Wow!   Congrats, girl!   Can't wait to see what you get!  @mitchp ❤️

Just ordered my lucky bag. The larger bag was sold out (hopefully one year I'll get that one) but I still got the $75 bag. I had to choose between fair/med and dark so I'm guessing there's something in there for concealer or foundation. I'm not excited about that because I'm super picky. Hopefully the bag will have some great stuff. 

Does anyone one know if there will be a trade thread for this bag too? I participated in that last year and it's a fun way to get different items (and trade out the things you'll never use).

A trade thread would be fun @elle71125 and also @skcfan just pointed out they said there won’t be foundation or concealer so yay!

That's good to know! @Kim888  The shade range is just too broad to accomodate all our different skin tones!

I like the idea of trade thread specific to Lucky Bags if one of y'all want to start one. I don't normally need to do trades as I typically pass on unwanted beauty items to family/friends/coworkers, although I did trade the Makeup Atelier palette from last year's Lucky Bag for a different palette.

We can post our bag contents on this thread once they come in - I can't wait to see! ❤️

@elle71125

I finally got the email around 12:10 CST and was able to order the regular bag.

I couldn't get to the page no matter what I tried until I clicked the link in the email - I spent about $400 with them last year.

I'm happy they offered the different skin tone options, but hope there is no foundation or concealer as the range between fair to medium and between medium to dark is pretty wide.  I'm also crossing my fingers for no J*... 

Hope everyone who wanted one was able to get at least the regular bag! ❤️

I’m still waiting for my email.  Getting very discouraged at this point..

They say there won’t be any foundation or concealerThey say there won’t be any foundation or concealer

Phew!   Thanks for posting - I only skimmed the FAQ - whoops!   @skcfan ❤️

RE: Re: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

Oh great thanks @skcfan !

I agree @Tamara76 ! It’s good they are offering different shade ranges but I also really hope that doesn’t mean they’ll be any kind of foundation/concealer as the chances of a person getting the correct shade would basically be 0! And yes we are all praying for none of he who shall not be named lol 

@Kim888 they said no foundation or concealer AD00DCF1-D821-48F5-815C-316D846EA851.png

Don’t worry about it @Kim888. They had a little disclaimer at this he bottom saying there’d be no foundations. Probably trying to get more appropriate tones when it comes to blush or lip products

I just ordered the regular sized bag in the Fair/medium option.

I have never bought anything from BeautyLish and I received the e-mail at 1:00 pm EST. Both bags were still available but didn't end up buying anything 

I just ordered the regular bag as well. I saved a $20 cre...

I just ordered the regular bag as well. I saved a $20 credit from back in November so it came to $62 with shipping! This is my first year participating so I'm excited to see what I get. Praying there is no JS. I was happy to see they offered light-medium and medium-dark options for the bags too!

RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I just got the email for those with regular pre access (those of us who just signed up but didn’t spend $1000 ) and placed an order for the smaller $75 bag! This is my first year participating, it’s definitely a big buy in but if I end up hating it I just won’t buy again next year. I’m going to try to do a low buy in January so it will be nice for this to arrive in the middle of that!

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

I did too. Was the xl available when you went on to the site?  

Re: RE: Beautylish Lucky Bag 2018

@jessica808 It was sold out already 

2 Replies
testing